Garrison & Engagement Balance

After a test run on an xvii, I'd say those changes give defenders a chance. Check the stats on the bust at 23,16 rift if you want to see the details.

First test went well. Undefended, so tough to judge but +45 sec left. With defense we would have been in trouble. With some gear adjustments, we should be able to work with this. XX's will definitely take near perfection, but the cp makes it worth trying. Thanks for the new challenge Ozy!

Hi Ozy,Mods and Players!
I have a question, a lil off topic.
But...
Can we please get highter garri ranks then XX?
Can u increase the garri ranks to XXV for example,with new garri perks too?like grap,stun chance,+met rep,etc. Just a example.
Happy New Year All!
P.S Ozy pls give us in game New Years gifts pls :)))

can we have a temporary engagement half-dura loss period to test out the adjusted mechanics? perhaps 3 days or a week

Dura loss is already half what it used to be, Sterist. How easy do you need it to be?

Mithraeus
Dura loss is already half what it used to be, Sterist. How easy do you need it to be?

You bust with unstunable ships with 40k+ effective hulls, you tell me.

Build your own, Yank. I haven't done anything that you can't do yourself.

to be honest the only ones that done something in this game is EF hs are just lucky that they came to your alliance without them u would have had 2 carriers that could join a cluster roll so pls dont be so high and mighty
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Xariol
That'll help. I think more to the point need to make non carrier tank busts sets viable.
The problem right now is that most high end defenders can throw on a kismet or a citadel gambit and adjust to either high hull (kismet) or hi evasion/crit resists (citadel).
10 XXX guns that rarely missing nailing anything besides a tank = dead buster.
If you don't have a deflector then it becomes that much easier to defend. One team jumps in and long stuns the non deflected. Then the BFG's jump in and waste the rest of the team.
Then you're down to rolling the other guys when they can't be there to defend. Monday morning, late night weekdays etc...
Could try taking the warm up timer off attacks. So the bust team has an element of surprise. Then the other guys can't be totally prepared for whatever comes at them.

there is a simple counter to kis defenders has been in game for a long time. if defenders are using kis to stop attackers u send in bfgs or at least 1 really big bfg or 2 decent bfgs to pop their kismets. we use to do it all the time which forced hs/dyn to use bigger hulls which made it a lil less likely they would kill enough of us to stop the bust. it would still be possible for them to stop us but just a bit harder. ya know we made em work for the stop and both sides would lose ships in the full rolls.

nikcnx
to be honest the only ones that done something in this game is EF hs are just lucky that they came to your alliance without them u would have had 2 carriers that could join a cluster roll so pls dont be so high and mighty
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Maybe you should look at bust team a little harder next time, ef only makes up a small portion of the team most times. All corps in hs contribute to bust team with extra to fill in when needed...