Roid regen rate increase

Hello friends;

Just stopping by to ask if we could consider increasing the rate at which roids are regenerated. I personally find myself doing a lot of waiting and not a whole lot of roiding. I have never seen it so competitive for roids already. Just a thought..

So those high levels can get even higher with less effort? Leave it as it. Roiding should be competitive. First to the roid wins.

Scrap roids and give the server a permanent xp boost outside of grey.

Could we maybe up the chance of not destroying roids instead? That might accomplish a similar thing without changing the refresh rate. Also it would theoretically keep roiders in the same place longer, creating a greater opportunity for them to be killed by a roider hunting stack.

Well according to wiki, whether its up to date or not.
"Harvesting an asteroid has a chance of decreasing its size. When a small asteroid is fully depleted, it disappears. When it disappears, a new asteroid is spawned elsewhere on the map."
Unless its spawning in black then this isn't a thing.
If it is spawning in black and they are linked then you just need to encourage people to pop black asteroids.

Okay, so maybe slightly decrease the chance of a decreasing it's size. That would accomplish the same thing.

Xariol, it just means that if the asteroid isn't popped, there isn't a new one spawned in it's place when the refresh occurs.
An asteroid popping marks it to be re-created during roid refresh.

are black and rift linked roid wise though?

Xariol
are black and rift linked roid wise though?

No. Otherwise every sector would have a roid in black by now and there would be none left in rift.

YES WE NEED THIS either faster respawn rates or more roids at any given time on the map... or the addition of hulls that add exp and speed