PvP tournament server

IV said it before ..one last try

On current tib issues IV thought hard about, i m not gunna repeat my rant on why tib is goin downhill U can read that in the PLEASE ALL READ posts..

Tib is ATM in endgame on unity..the lack of a system that brings new players and retains them is my concern..

On thinking what can be done and I always come bk to this so here it is..

ATM tib is two servers ..unity and gold.

Create a third server but a tournament server.
You transfer into a tournament server ,has rules of one Corp only. 25 to a Corp.same dura loss but no nano or Gaia ability. Make corps free and they auto xv size.no clustering etc
Allow peeps transfer but have a specific leader board system like hc ..
Allow gold in as well, and on certain events give them more candy byaking it a no carrier event( makes gold and unity mingle) other events is carrier allowed and gold gets that due to able pull or join unity players.

These are my ideas of tourney types.
Last drunk standing
Oops U lost your map ( no mapping happens)
Capture the flag
King KILLERS
And the Rambo no healing except from drone

This would change the culture of tib . newbies will come they will stay they will bring others.

I really hope something is created that stops fvf and is fair and fun but brings all involved and actually creates more action ..

Ozzy can U reply please specific to me and a tournament server idea I mentioned please

Forgot to say the tournament server opens temp and not often maybe twice a week with notice..it opens for 6 ish hrs N goes down pays out.
Gives notice of opening repeat..
This has added bonus brings the merchant bk in ..
Unity N gold can trade but there's no ah in tournament server ..
On pay outs make em ulti down ..
Make multiple per event(solo,Corp)
A gdmofo tournament server be awesome ;)

Shuadragon
IV said it before ..one last try
On current tib issues IV thought hard about, i m not gunna repeat my rant on why tib is goin downhill U can read that in the PLEASE ALL READ posts..
Tib is ATM in endgame on unity..the lack of a system that brings new players and retains them is my concern..
On thinking what can be done and I always come bk to this so here it is..
ATM tib is two servers ..unity and gold.
Create a third server but a tournament server.
You transfer into a tournament server ,has rules of one Corp only. 25 to a Corp.same dura loss but no nano or Gaia ability. Make corps free and they auto xv size.no clustering etc
Allow peeps transfer but have a specific leader board system like hc ..
Allow gold in as well, and on certain events give them more candy byaking it a no carrier event( makes gold and unity mingle) other events is carrier allowed and gold gets that due to able pull or join unity players.
These are my ideas of tourney types.
Last drunk standing
Oops U lost your map ( no mapping happens)
Capture the flag
King KILLERS
And the Rambo no healing except from drone
This would change the culture of tib . newbies will come they will stay they will bring others.
I really hope something is created that stops fvf and is fair and fun but brings all involved and actually creates more action ..
Ozzy can U reply please specific to me and a tournament server idea I mentioned please

No.

Just use the development server.
1. Dura loss doesn't affect your main, because it's a test environment
2. No death either so it's totally consequence free