PvP Stats for 2016?

I was curious if we were going to get a run down of the PvP stats from 2016? Nothing has been posted in the PvP section and, since no one really reads that, thought I'd ask here where there's a bit more traffic.

It would be interesting to see what the numbers show post merge. Also, would be neat to see some other interesting PvP Stats, such as largest fleet size, most shows or total shows by an alli (so I can shed a tear over the thousands of bds spent on shows), how many "mercenaries" were actually hired, most damage inflicted by a strike, biggest nova "cripplers", etc. I can't be the only statistics nerd in this game needing a fix.

Posting again to bump this up. Also, while I'm making crazy requests, I thought I'd reiterate one posted by others: is there a way to have a color differentiation between friendly and enemy strikes? If so, implementing that would be terrific!

Ozy said it would require a client update to change colors. I assume, based on the feedback he received, that it will be in the next iteration of TIB clients.

Thanks, Mith. I guess I missed that post. Now if only you could round me up some PvP stats, you'd solve all my issues...in this thread, anyways.

No problem. FWIW I wouldn't mind seeing pvp stats for last year as well.

Bump - Bring on 2016's PvP stats!

We owe you these. I'll try to get them done tomorrow.
I'm going to have to figure out how to break them up and display them because of the server mergers, though.
Do you even want me to break them up by server, or just compile them all as one list for everyone?

Maybe post by server up to the break and combined after?
I don't know how your reports work or how difficult that would be though.

2016 stats are now posted.
I also posted the 2014 stats. The top 10s were used in the TIB News Spellcast, but I don't think the top-100 lists were ever published, nor was a "Top 100s (All Servers)" list ever parsed and published.
Instead of a bunch of Sticky Posts, I made thread with links to each server:
https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=2&scat=9&tid=3454&p=1#36275_3454
Enjoy!
I can see about going back and doing the 2013 stats, but those logs are wonky and probably in a different format.

Thank you very much!