STRIKES DURING GARRISON ENGAGEMENTS

SWAT

Xariol
.A decent alliance can pull out enough xxx defenders to stop anyone on a garrison.(aside from high lvl tanked carriers).

That is a GAME KILLER (aside stuff) u talking about right there. Tanks were supposed to be tanks to soak in damage not to dish out damage that much that they can kill Maxed out garrisons in game like a breeze even defended by XXX Mi defenders without even loosing 1 ship. Their (Defenders) Only chance which was given were Strikes ... (Now Nerf ed Again) and make em almost not killable.

This also isn't true. the defenders were far from maxed out.

I'm not going to bother anymore. Enjoy your trolling and your tib

The game Mechanics should not be Nerfed everyday just cause one faction of players asked for it. Not in best interest of game. Rest is all BS.Some more some less. Game is no longer in beta phase and we don't expect frequent changes based on opinion of few players. Unless it is hurting the game itself.

Ozy listened to feedback, looked at game logs (I'm assuming) and agreed there was an issue. He made a small change with the statement that more changes might be forthcoming.
Is losing your cluster really the end of the game? Y'all rolled us plenty and we managed to survive and thrive.
Go ahead with your little plan to take a week off from fleet pvp. Taking your ball and going home is always a sound strategy.
Although if we don't have any fleets to pew, we might want to bust some garris for cp. Just a thought.

That depends. You are assuming no FvF means a fully deployed BAMF cluster to roll. Clearly thats not happening. And you can only roll Sins so many times before they catch on, and stop redeploying.

So you're not deploying?
That's hilarious.
"They keep beating us so we should give up."
Let me know when you sell your gear.

WOW! Really not deploying? I guess that sends message I don't know if is good but it sends a message.

Its not about "them beating us". Think of it as assymetrical warfare. When collective qq leads to game mechanics changes, why not have fun with that? You want easier rolls? You got them. How about no rolls at all?

It is your lies and propaganda as long as you and all the BAMF members believe it more power to you.

I love it. The longer you fail to deploy, the more you beat yourselves.
Great leadership guys. No wonder I get so many pms from bamfies.