STRIKES DURING GARRISON ENGAGEMENTS

Strikes are extremely limited, only 5 max per corp. 40 strikes won't stop someone determined to get in. Naturally they would be powerful. So anyone who complains is missing the point. They are working as intended.
Novas aren't easy to coordinate, u havent tried it from the nova side yet. They fail more often than they succeed, any mistiming could let in the entire roll. Carrier tanks are a much easier offence just click click plats till u win. So thats your argument, ripped to shreds right there. You're asking for the game to be turned into easy mode for you, so I'm gonna ask you to stop begging. Where is your macho pride now? Why are you crying that things are too hard?
After all, HS was the king of "imbalances do not exist just get stronger" philosophy. You didnt admit what was obvious, trolled the shit out of this forum, behaved like monkeys...
Don't complain now.

Can we we at least block the asshats who dont play off this forum. You know the ones that think they know how things work when they don't even play. The ones saying everything working perfectly. I just wanna say this. If whisperwank can successfully roll HS as things are now, ill ignore my previous comments and delete this thread otherwise, please stfu and keep your opinions limited to fixing this issue. I don't want hear about how big you think your head is. Ots not important. And honestly if you don't even play i don't think your opinion is important. But im open to listening to ur suggestions as long as you can speak like a human being. Haven't seen that yet so we will see.

I see peeps on both sides that believe the current mechanics are out of wack. Including allies to that wanker that cant do anything but troll and doesnt even play anymore. Can we keep the trolling out of this ffs please.

I just wanna enjoy playing my favorite game again ffs. Can we work together just once to figure this out? Its not a tough ask. Just be civil for once ffs. And im talking to both sides here.

Oh you weren't civil before and asking for civility now? I'm sorry - first change yourselves, before asking others to change. Have you guys even acknowledged your asshat trolling, as you call it, before this? Have you apologized for being asshats? Or is it only asshat trolling if others do the same thing to you? Why was it ok for you to do this to others, then?
Dig it up - HS was FULL of nonsense trolling in the carrier tanks saga. And if u wanna enjoy playing your favorite game again, stop qq'ing about the rules. Stop being so apocalyptic, as Ozy said. Adapt, get stronger, build, move on. Garri strikes don't stop you from playing in any way.

First of all hitsquad qq is at all time high lol... You can roll bamf or hitsquad but the big 2 losing 5 to 6 ships is unacceptable to Them! Well that's what it takes to roll xx garris, so they don't do it they roll assassins and qq on forums about novas and strikes. Hs can roll bamf with heavy losses.... That's the way it's designed idiots! Stop being pu***ys. Assassins still here after being bullied by hs and yes hs is bullying US.... And yes everyone sees it! On that note stop qqing you can roll bamf hs your just going to take heavy losses.

I'll give you one better assassins are digged in for the long run.... Keep hit us make your selves look week. Assassins history came from being the underdog and we welcome it. The only thing hs is doing, making them selves to be the bad guy! Good luck with that.

Exmachina
I'll give you one better assassins are digged in for the long run.... Keep hit us make your selves look week. Assassins history came from being the underdog and we welcome it. The only thing hs is doing, making them selves to be the bad guy! Good luck with that.

If ya put the changes through I said you'd be able to defend fine.

Whisperwalk
Oh you weren't civil before and asking for civility now? I'm sorry - first change yourselves, before asking others to change. Have you guys even acknowledged your asshat trolling, as you call it, before this? Have you apologized for being asshats? Or is it only asshat trolling if others do the same thing to you? Why was it ok for you to do this to others, then?
Dig it up - HS was FULL of nonsense trolling in the carrier tanks saga. And if u wanna enjoy playing your favorite game again, stop qq'ing about the rules. Stop being so apocalyptic, as Ozy said. Adapt, get stronger, build, move on. Garri strikes don't stop you from playing in any way.

Please tell me when I was not civil. I never seen you be civil...

Exmachina
First of all hitsquad qq is at all time high lol... You can roll bamf or hitsquad but the big 2 losing 5 to 6 ships is unacceptable to Them! Well that's what it takes to roll xx garris, so they don't do it they roll assassins and qq on forums about novas and strikes. Hs can roll bamf with heavy losses.... That's the way it's designed idiots! Stop being pu***ys. Assassins still here after being bullied by hs and yes hs is bullying US.... And yes everyone sees it! On that note stop qqing you can roll bamf hs your just going to take heavy losses.

5-6 ships? Whole bust team dies no matter what with current mechanics. And you may be right. But do so it would take an entire team to lose 50% or more dura to just roll the frist garri