STRIKES DURING GARRISON ENGAGEMENTS

What could Ozy possibly hope to gain by reading this thread? Or perhaps I should ask would you be willing to wade through all of this defecation of the mouth in hopes of finding a small percentage of useful ideas? If I were Ozy it wouldn't be worth my time. However if (and I realize this is a monstrous if) people could lay aside their personal grievances perhaps these threads would be read. Perhaps some of these great ideas would be considered and implemented. Having a thread where folks on all sides are working together would make this game great. It is obvious folks are passionate about this, but we need to redirect that passion into constructive means of making improvements to this game that we love.
I want to bust bamf and I want bamf to bust hs. It should be hard and people should get sent straight to earth. I've read some great ideas on tweaks that could help make this happen. Personally I'm not a fan of strikes. While limited they remove some strategy (and a heck of alot of fun) from busting. At this point in the game I would say something similar of carrier tanks. Until each side is willing to give a little I fear we will continue to be locked in this stalemate.

Yippy makes the most sense of the hs group. What u said is correct.
Rampage i fear u dont understand what intelligence is. But thats ok im not gonna explain it to u.
And yes hs was childish and also asshats and also denying the obvious during the carrier tanks saga. If u think im bringing silly arguments - im just bringing all the ridiculous things YOU GUYS said before. Just bcos u wont admit it now doesnt mean it didnt happen. Just bcos hs were sticking fingers in their ear doesnt mean they get to claim their version of reality is correct.
The game went imbalanced far enough that devs implemented strikes and extra plats just to restore the balance. So u can shut it with the "we didnt agree carrier tanks were op only bamf thought so" part - even the game itself had to change mechanics to accomodate the op-ness. This part is indisputable.
Strikes are nowhere near the OP level of pre-rebalance era carrier tanks. They dont stop anyone they just make it harder for u to attack, and come in limited quantities as well. So u guys suddenly going crybaby abt strikes is very ironic, and also hypocritical. And crying abt trolling when u yourself trolled nonstop rampage...look in a mirror.

The only reason carrier tanks were made is because defense was OP. We were popping your Eva sets like y'all were in cruisers. Busting has to be fixed in a number of ways. Plenty of folks have made suggestions. I'd like to see a legit, moderated Dev thread paired with a test environment so we could try to fix it. It's not as simple as invalidating one strategy or tweaking a piece of gear. It has to be recreated and adjusted on several levels.

Yes, a test environment would be a good idea.

Stun resist fix (or resists in general)
Hit chance fix should help already in place
Strikes only work against tanks in engagements or have 50% effectiveness during engagements
Kismet sector cap
What else?
I'm just getting the ball rolling...
P.S. An easy way to stop a troll is to not respond to them.

Sifting through the 8 pages on this thread I've seen a lot of good ideas. Change is good as it keeps things interesting and new.
I do wonder. If a Alliance is planning a gb. How come you don't spend the day first trying to burn the enemies strikes with nano bust, point hits, fvf, etc?
To all those with ideas on how to improve TIB, good or bad, thank you for your feedback.
To all those who wish to troll and talk bs in general stfu.
Thanks

I've read every post. I appreciate the people who gave real feedback.
I'll be making some changes soon, based on what players said whose arguments didn't require insults.

Ozymandias
I've read every post. I appreciate the people who gave real feedback.
I'll be making some changes soon, based on what players said whose arguments didn't require insults.

Thanks Ozzy! I'll keep playing irrespective of the changes. I'm not helpful like many others here on the forums, but to not post at all is more unhelpful so I chime in from time to time with candid feedback. I'm sorry I don't like strikes.. You put effort into that for us. Thanks for that. I still wish I could conduct business with my nano alt outside of blue sectors, but I realize that's probably not a high priority.. It's ok.. I'll deal with it like everyone else. For me, the game is what it is and I still play every day.

i love how there wasnt anything but discussion here until whisperwalk chimed in..

Oh i can be nice but decided that HS is in for some timely payback. Its all in good spirit.
You can continue to act all horrified and all - but your past betrays u. I literally know what u did "last summer". I know if its a bamf thread u guys will be all over it screaming insults and saying crybaby. Deny this if u dare.
Anyway this thread is done, lets wait for ozy's changes and take it from there.