Make Tib Great Again..!!

The amount of work ozy has put in dire(another SB game) is awe inspiring, whereas the state of tib is dismal..not because the game is bad but ppl have been unwelcoming to changes in the past which may have been a foundation for future content. Ppl had concerns that their investments will be obsolete after some changes, but now everyone's investment will get obsolete if tib doesn't pick up again.
Tib has to get exciting for the greater good, ozy probably has a ton of ideas ready for implementation by mentioning he can do sweeping changes only if the community is welcoming to it, so it entirely rests on us to decide whether tib skyrockets or bites the dust. The development server can be used to test every feature that ozy has in list.
So....let's say no to lawsuits and threatening emails, be welcoming to changes.
Let Ozy Rock the boat n let's show our support.
Make Tib Great Again..!!!

A little clarity though: we aren't investors, we are customers. We bought in game currency, not shares of an IPO.
That doesn't change the fact that many of us have invested time and money into the game. However, the clarity of the relationship might create a better understanding of how complaints are treated if Ozy makes big changes. He asks for our input and sometimes uses it, but he isn't obligated to do so. We aren't on the board of directors.
The short version of that is that we don't own anything except some entertainingly arranged electrons, so don't get so uptight about it.

I've been doing some TIB-related prototype work the past few days.
I don't have any details to share yet, and it's going to be several months before I can talk seriously about what I'm doing, but it should be interesting for you guys when it gets to that point.
And yes, I realize this is "vague non-information"... I just don't want to promise anything until it's real, or give myself a deadline because I said something too early.

@deadship
Oww my eyes.
Wall of painful text. Also, just wrong on so many accounts.
I was going to try to respond to it but i'm not sure how.

@Mith..Yea no one owns anything here and im sure people accepted the eula before playing which is not being discussed about now and doesnt need much stressing, its about making sure u keep getting the entertainment worth to invest time n money(Premium Currency...Sorry i didnt mention that before). I'm certain that every sane person knows what does investment mean in an online game unless specified explicitly.
And ozy, thanks for the work youre gonna put into tib.

I agree with most of what you're saying, kilj, but having seen so many folks talk about suing spellbook for changes and the number of emails that the Devs have said they've received on the subject, it seems like a good idea to point that out every so often.
Man, that is one serious run on sentence.

I always enjoy new changes. Ive dumped plenty of money into tib 1000s of dollars and im not whining because a new tactic and gear is implemented. I play this game for enjoyment and quite frankly the threatening lawsuits is bs. This is ozys game and not yours if you dont like how its designed then get gone. As for everyone here we all seem to enjoy the new changes so keep it up

welcome to the party ninja.
right now we got a bunch of broken stuff to work on.
latest of which is you can defend your cluster with nothing more than the strike command. don't even need to stop doing your invasion.