A special event isnt special anymore

Events lose their appeal if they run too long. Its no longer special after nearly 2 weeks

Tanfk
Events lose their appeal if they run too long. Its no longer special after nearly 2 weeks

Ahhhhhhh shuttttttttt up.

Tanfk

you are the minority, most of us are really enjoying this and it is getting a lot of content for everybody at least on gold server. Will continue to eat these cookies as long as they are fed to me!

Enjoy it my friend, dont complain, dont ask, dont suggest, dont say anything. just enjoy for as long as it last. Im certainly enjoying the extra xp.

Long events are good not everyone has time to login at the specific time of the event.

Your telling me if your favorite drink or food is buy one get one free for longer than a week you insist on paying full price because it's not special anymore? Smh

Tanfk i like u man, but it just seems that u got on here and thought "what to talk about today, oh! the special event!" xD

I meant to change it. Have been dealing with health issues and not been able to give things my full attention. I'll be back to work after Wednesday, and will cycle to a new type of special event. I plan on always having something unique happening on a weekly rotation.

Hope you're health stuff works out ok, Ozy. As you can see, only one guy was actually complaining and he was roundly mocked, so it's obviously not a big deal. Rest up.

What a great idea. A new event every week would do wonders for tib...sucks to be ill. Get well soon.