A special event isnt special anymore

Hope ur ok Ozy

I'm still out of work this week and weekend -- Sorry. Getting new events going is top priority ASAP.

Weekly rotations for events would be very welcoming. Also, get better soon, Ozy.

Hope you feel better! We've been enjoying and taking full advantage of the long event :-) every log in "sweet"

So...are special events now a month long or is this really a permanent change? It's not that folks don't like special events, it's the feeling of "we set it and forgot about it" that leaves the impression that it was turned on as a means to distract the masses (and I use that term loosely since population has plummeted). Usually events last only a few days to a week, so one this long is kinda weird.

Shh...let it go on!

Grizellus
...Usually events last only a few days to a week, so one this long is kinda weird.

I've been dealing with real-life issues and have been almost totally unable to work recently. I'm sorry. It isn't intended as an insult. I'd love to be able to get back to work again.
I didn't think people would be upset about free bonus stuff lasting longer than normal....
I've cycled the event today. There is no set duration on these events -- This is not meant to be a microaggression and I apologize for how I've made you feel.

This reminds me of the time we got all those skips for free... And people bitched.
Less QQ more pew pew.
I for one loved the extended event. As my life is hectic and I can't play as often as I'd like. Gave me a good chance to get some cp and xp!
Thanks ozy.
Get well soon.

People bitch when you don't give them anything, they bitch when you give them everything. Moral of the story, people will bitch no matter what.
Do what you want to do Ozy. We'll still be here =). I really enjoyed the double XP for 3 weeks. As with others, work means I can't play as much as I want too. It allowed me to fully take advantage of the event, and I thank ya for it. Don't ever hesitate to give us more for as long as possible.
Also hope ya feel better.

Im sure if ozy gave everyone a million bucks there would be some naggy voice here complaining abt "credit inflation".
People just like to bitch.