garrison research by credits

not sure why this hasnt been done yet as seeing it would be easier to put in then the researching garrison lvls with bds. as in game bd values fluctuate. its simple as i see it. each ru currently stands at 50 credits (1 organic is 1 ru in research and 1 organic costs 50 credits in a spaceport.) so each ru costs 50 credits. just need to add a tab (maybe just remove the bd tab and replace it with a credit tab). to make it easier for the players pressing this tab could open up a menu to put in the amount of credits you wish to use like the one used for placing items on ah. or just the simple button push and 50 credits gets taken from your acct and 1 ru gets put into your garrison research.

this would make life so much easier for corps raising their garry lvl using credits because they wont have to spend hours jumping back and forth from a spaceport to garry over and over and over again. i just had to do this with over 200mil worth of credits and it was a nightmare getting it all done over 10+hrs of mind numming back and forth jumping lol. just hope this gets put in so others dont have to go through this like i had to. plus im sure if this was put in more ppl would be willing to drop credits into garrys/planets thus making this another more used credit sink.

Jperr87
not sure why this hasnt been done yet as seeing it would be easier to put in then the researching garrison lvls with bds. as in game bd values fluctuate. its simple as i see it. each ru currently stands at 50 credits (1 organic is 1 ru in research and 1 organic costs 50 credits in a spaceport.) so each ru costs 50 credits. just need to add a tab (maybe just remove the bd tab and replace it with a credit tab). to make it easier for the players pressing this tab could open up a menu to put in the amount of credits you wish to use like the one used for placing items on ah. or just the simple button push and 50 credits gets taken from your acct and 1 ru gets put into your garrison research.
this would make life so much easier for corps raising their garry lvl using credits because they wont have to spend hours jumping back and forth from a spaceport to garry over and over and over again. i just had to do this with over 200mil worth of credits and it was a nightmare getting it all done over 10+hrs of mind numming back and forth jumping lol. just hope this gets put in so others dont have to go through this like i had to. plus im sure if this was put in more ppl would be willing to drop credits into garrys/planets thus making this another more used credit sink.

I liked the resource thing when we were on red. We'd farm a gigantic stack of resources and drop garrison/planet on it and feed them in.
Plus dumping a couple hundred mil on a garrison isn't so bad. We just tossed a couple million to people and they fed it in/repeat. Gave people something to do and let a lot of people get max research/scientist achievements.
Using credits for it just seems cheap.

Xariol

Jperr87

I liked the resource thing when we were on red. We'd farm a gigantic stack of resources and drop garrison/planet on it and feed them in.
Plus dumping a couple hundred mil on a garrison isn't so bad. We just tossed a couple million to people and they fed it in/repeat. Gave people something to do and let a lot of people get max research/scientist achievements.
Using credits for it just seems cheap.

o ppl helped but whats the point of having to jump back and forth other then waste 10 hrs of ur life? and im all for group tfing but this was just to help my corp with all the extra not used gear i had laying around. i did it np just would like this added so others wont have to waste so much time. it really should be a quick ish add on. simple button add.

Yeah I guess. could probably just do a server command. then don't need to mess with clients

If that's what you want why not just make it even easier by just saying once a corp reaches the level of credits needed through the corp bonus from farming and whilst we are at it through deposits then the garry moves up to next level. Why work at it at all?

Jayluck
If that's what you want why not just make it even easier by just saying once a corp reaches the level of credits needed through the corp bonus from farming and whilst we are at it through deposits then the garry moves up to next level. Why work at it at all?

do u even understand what i said? cuz nothing u just said has anything to do with what i put down. has nothing to do with corp bonus creds or not working for the garry lvl. the only thing im talking about is using credits to reseaech the garry instead of running back and forth from a sp to the garry. which is just a time consumer thats not needed. what im asking for is nothing more then whats already in game now with the bd research function. its just more accurate then the bd value it has.
fact that im on the top 10 in research and was in the top 30 before i dropped these creds i can say ive done my fair share of reseaeching garries. can you?

The running back and forth creates risk, though. Even though you're buying the levels, you still have to run outside the garri to hit the sp, unless the sp is in cluster. That creates a different kind of risk though.
And I would be cool with it if it was the same low level rate as bds. Idk anyone who researches with bds when it's easier to sell the bds and get full credit value for research.

Mithraeus
The running back and forth creates risk, though. Even though you're buying the levels, you still have to run outside the garri to hit the sp, unless the sp is in cluster. That creates a different kind of risk though.
And I would be cool with it if it was the same low level rate as bds. Idk anyone who researches with bds when it's easier to sell the bds and get full credit value for research.

minimal risk imo. like i said earlier i dropped close to 250mil on my garry in like a month and not once did i get killed or even have the worry that a hunt was near me. and also want to put in there this isnt for me or my corp as we just got xx im just trying to make it less boring for the other corps still trying to get xx. cuz i now know how boring it is to do this for 10+hrs and ik farming roiding and other things are already a long boring grind so why not make 1 other small thing not so long and boring.
for all the things thats been added/changed this is a small thing yet seems like ppl rather have/ support things that drastically make the game easier then things that barely make it easier.

Jperr87
(maybe just remove the bd tab and replace it with a credit tab).

then ppl wouldnt be able to burn BDs to research (means less ways to use BDs and that means less ways for spellbook to make $)
better to ask for another tab