Alt trades

My chiefmost complaint about tib changes...
For years I could conduct business with my alts privately.. On my nano, in grey, in black.
Because some qq bishes complained to the heavens about fake trades during pvp, a legit exploit, and easily solved by turning off trades for pvp like any pro, mechanics got changed without due consideration of consequences.
Now, you can only trade in crowded blue sectors in view of asshats.. No privacy as before.
I've raised this matter before in other threads, some even with ozzy acknowledgement. Yet, still this public humiliation of trades not being private.
I appeal again for this to be rectified.

You know what really gets me about that change, is the lies told to make it happen. Ozy was fully aware of trades in pvp and told people to just turn off trades to avoid the problem. Simple solution. But instead they told lies about being able to modify others trade offers and people being scammed.
Pvp trading was a legit tactic, if you were dumb/poorly prepared you'd get hit. If u were on the ball u never saw anything but a bit of yellow text. As with most of tib you were rewarded for vigilance and penalized for lack of.

I miss being able to spam trades :-( I know it tended to be frowned upon but I looked at it as a fun tactic that was easily preventable