An idea for making small ships viable to use in pvp- Support

The big fat guys do train recruits. Do you think we entered the game as corp leads?
We were all noobs as one point. I learned pvp from my corp, and now I teach it to my corp. Most of the corp leads I know do the same, or try.
I've had more pvp learning barriers from new players themselves. If you're willing to learn, you can learn anything. If you're unwilling to learn, the best teacher in the universe can't help you.

Toulouse3
What is very frustrating in this game is that the "big guys" have all powers, all rights, they can kill and humiliate any other "normal" player.
So, the idea is to extend the principle of grey area : places where ships of equivalent levels can fight in a fair way.
Maybe the Big Fat Guys could come in and watch for advising and training recruits. Maybe not :-)

You're going to die, but there are things you can do lessen your chances and increase your odds of survival. I won't go into it here but talk to your corporation or Alliance leaders about what is happening and I'm sure they can help. Main reasons tho 1) farming too close to Cluster 2) farming too close to Gray 3) multiboxing
All that said, spilling more blood is the only thing that properly makes up for death xD the only way you're going to get over dying is to kill. And if you're not PVP ready and on kak, you're missing most of the fun of tib. Also, 1v1 fights are coordinated all the time just for fun and learning. Find someone at Earth that looks same size and call them out. usually leaders will come and stand by to make sure all goes smooth

Tbh. I wouldn't mind having a vet drone and titan fighter with ep and the ability to equip gear as AI support type. Beats having to run multiple devices or pc. If regards to new players then useful perk/roles for each class so they viable within a pvp environment.

Make the smaller ships useful in a more unique way. The shuttle already has an evasion advantage, it's just not enough to encourage people to use it. The invader has a splash advantage, again it's just not good enough. Give a small ship + 50 hit, give another one a 10% xp bonus, and maybe one with + 50 evasion. People will start using them.