Idea for HD

We have been waiting for quite some time now for something to be done with hd. My idea is simple. Just split the amount of hd a player has evenly between all other useable perks like super charge, tactics, mind surge and accelerator. It seems like that would be the easiest fix imo.

Seems like a good idea to me

I really want to use HyperDrive for something new. It unfortunately has been on the back-burner for way too long -- I'll try to make it a priority next week.
If I totally fail to do anything useful with it I'll use your suggestion.

I don't care if it makes ships fart flowers behind them as they drive through sectors at this point :)
Maybe knock this titan event off.
Make titan and lower ships get a permanent 1.5 xp bonus in invasions.
Then throw up an event to the tune of modifying something crazily but dont' tell anyone what it is. Hell modify a few things. See how long it takes people to notice.
Only leave it up for a week.

That would be cool. Whomever figured it out first would have an advantage until the other folks put it together.

sell it as a weird spacial distortion

Another event thought I had would be to limit invy types in either black or rift. Like call it "pirate truce invasion" or "heteroclite faction assimilation attack" or "wyrd unification torture initiative" or some weird names like that. Make the invies bigger and stronger, but segmented into sections so the whole thing doesn't have to be cleared for bds. That would keep folks guessing how much they had to clear before they get bds, and make invy hunting harder but still worth it because folks would be in there. Increase xp and double cp only in those invies in whatever layer they spawn, and maybe make no drop stuff more likely.

Ozymandias
I really want to use HyperDrive for something new. It unfortunately has been on the back-burner for way too long -- I'll try to make it a priority next week.

Thank you

here's an idear for hd if you choose to shut it off you get a +3% to invasion and rift farming

Ozymandias

Just wanted to follow up on this