client update complications could potentially be over

http://www.mechdome.com
for click-shy people, and for the lack of image support on this forum, I have copied EXACT text from the website, with minor formatting correction so it doesn't appear as a blotch of text. here it is

Reduce time to market by eliminating cross-platform development. Automatically convert your existing Android apps to high-fidelity, native iOS apps.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Upload your compiled Android app (APK) to MechDome.
- Choose to generate the iOS app for Simulator or devices.
- MechDome quickly converts your Android app to a native iOS app, optimized to run on your selected platform.
- Download your new iOS app and distribute it to your users.
====================
FEATURES
You no longer have to think about Android and iOS as separate platforms requiring different development approaches.
FASTER TIME TO MARKET
Your iOS app is ready whenever your Android app is ready.
SINGLE CODEBASE
Maintain only your original Android source. Write a feature once for both platforms.
INSTANT UPGRADES
Simply reconvert your app to adapt to a new iOS release.
100% CODE REUSE
Drastically reduce engineering costs.
CONVERT LEGACY APPS
Run existing Android apps on iOS.
NO TRAINING NEEDED
Just Android skills. No proprietary tools, languages or APIs needed to create great iOS apps.

I don't know about what they charge or any possible commercial limitations but this service converts NATIVE android apps to NATIVE iOS apps :)
this could bring the classic android client to iOS and eliminate the issue of inability to update clients without breaking iOS
welllll okay so the original iOS client would still have to be officially retired, but it'd be (near?) effortlessly replaced with android's original for those who don't like unity and there wouldn't be a need to hire a new iOS developer

OLD CLIENT NEEDS TO DIE, THAT'S WHATS STOPPING ANYTHING BEING ADDED TO THE GAME.

ISHADOWI
OLD CLIENT NEEDS TO DIE, THAT'S WHATS STOPPING ANYTHING BEING ADDED TO THE GAME.

I could be the one who's wrong on the following point, and I'm too lazy to search for the statement, but as I recall, the problem is the original iOS client cannot be updated because we no longer have an iOS dev, therefore updating any other client would break the iOS original along with any others not updated simultaneously.
this service would, in theory, replace iOS classic with android classic (yes, ON iOS), as well as eliminate the extra time and effort needed to update iOS's unity client by simply converting android's unity which I (incorrectly?) believe to be identical in functionality.

Sterist

ISHADOWI

I could be the one who's wrong on the following point, and I'm too lazy to search for the statement, but as I recall, the problem is the original iOS client cannot be updated because we no longer have an iOS dev, therefore updating any other client would break the iOS original along with any others not updated simultaneously.
this service would, in theory, replace iOS classic with android classic (yes, ON iOS), as well as eliminate the extra time and effort needed to update iOS's unity client by simply converting android's unity which I (incorrectly?) believe to be identical in functionality.

If people want they can use unity on ios.
old ios client is actual pretty nice looking compared to android client. if they were going to switch to unity they would.
issue coming up is you won't be running 32bit apps on new ios. so this problem will sort itself out as peoples devices crap out.

OP updated, and naysayers, I'm throwing the urban dictionary at you.

No-Brainer
Something so obvious to be correct/appropriate, that it requires no contemplation to decide on.

I have omitted the hilarious sentence example to maintain a PG-13 rating.

ISHADOWI

Idiot