A Survey about the TIB Expansion!

Thanks for the help with the Survey answers. I'll be condensing the list and posting a "top 10" Survey in the next few days.

Amcilla
We appreciate your input! We will be discussing many of these items this Saturday (5 pm Central US) on Spellbook.tv
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q6BVW3L
Feel free to leave any comments in this thread

This is great news as I have suggested we are tired of staring at the same 15 NPC cards while watching the same ole cooldown timer run over and over. More NPC factions, wars/fights between NPCs , and space anomaly's like asteroids , nebulas, black holes , moons , many planets, maybe only certain NPC appear near those planets or anomaly's a galaxy that's alive would be my suggeation.

Laity1
I still want to be able to make trades without sitting in blue with nosy ships everywhere.

I agree.. if people worried about trade in pvp.. then turn trade off.. smh

Where can i watch a recording of the live stream ?

Deadpilot
Where can i watch a recording of the live stream ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154172610

Allrighty, ty for the stream Spellbook, it was nice to hear some insides of the plans. One question I do have after hearing all this is that the expansion could devide the player base as "old" game/clients/etc stay unchanged. I was wondering if the old/original game still is able to get new players. Imo it would be best to close that down and focus all and everything on the expension to have the biggest chance of a profitable game. So please your thoughts on this.

Yes, dag, but that division would be by choice. I switched to Unity a while back because it made playing the game better. I didn't have to, and it wasn't forced. If folks are in love with their old clients then they don't have to switch, but Ozy isn't going to hand hold them for new changes.

If we do everything right, people will want to play in the Expansion universe. The original universe would remain for as long as people still play in it.

Ozymandias
If we do everything right, people will want to play in the Expansion universe. The original universe would remain for as long as people still play in it.

Thanks for all the input on the new ideas cant wait to play the new expansion.

some items on the survey are so petty in comparison they shouldn't exist as things to prioritize against others
for example, Accelerate on/off toggle wouldn't be an appropriate item to give a priority against actual in game features or change, but rather, a given ;)