The Infinite Black Expansion

GMonk
Ozy,
Can you have a lead system like you do in Dire? A commander then leaders? We need a system where one person can control the corporation and possibly boot a rogue lead. People worry very much about spies and it is bad for the game. A commander system alleviates that concern for the most part. The current system in TIB makes people distrust each other and once a lead always a lead. There are many instances where this has been bad. The Dire hierarchy is so much better.
Thanks!

Thats a bad plan. Nothing like having one person with control over a corp with many peoples efforts put into it.
The dire setup can stay in dire.

You have the ability to keep one leader right now... Don't promote anyone else to leader!

Ozymandias
You have the ability to keep one leader right now... Don't promote anyone else to leader!

old and tired statement that u have used for far to long. it is not possible to run a active corp with just 1 lead unless u never ever log out. to say what u say every time and think that way is so outdated. ur thinking like its 5yrs ago and u had such a sttong following in tib that ppl literally never logged out myself included back then. but now everyone has been there done that and have lives that make it so they cant stay on all the time.
ik for a fact my corp (1 of the older ones in game) wouldn't be around if i never promoted anyone to lead cuz i take my breaks from tib. sometimes months and .months at a time. and without an active lead (just looking at 1 aspect of a corp) the members/recruits wouldnt stay with that corp. cuz why stay with a corp that dosent have an active lead. not to mention all the other aspects of a corp and the lead rank. like setting garry perks deploying/ recalling garry when needed. voicing his corps wishes to other leads in lead chat. just a few things to mention. not counting other things that might be corp specific rules and god forbid ur an alli lead corp.
not saying gmonks idea is the way to go (altho prob the easiest/best way) but there needs to be a safety net of some kind for the corp as a whole and the original lead. its a request made by a bunch of ppl over the years that u never gave any consideration yet have seen so many problems arise cuz of the flawed thinking u have with the lead rank

I'd rather keep lead as is but allow a vote to kick a lead if other leads agree. If the new game will get rid of alts, which I'm not sure how that would work exactly, but if it did then it could Make that change functional.

ya im fine with any change as long as it gives us an option to remove someone if things go bad. ozy thinking is this world is perfect and no one ever changes and no one ever fights. ive know most my leads for 5 yrs and dont have any problems but whats to say one of us dosent get angry at another and decides to be a dick and screw everyone over. should 1 of the oldest corps in game lose everything they have worked for for the better part of 5yrs over 1 person getting butthurt? (only using my corp as an example due its its age but this applies to any corp im game) i think its an unfair position to put ppl in. option a have no life and be on tib 24/7 so u dont have to promo anyone to lead to avoid risking anything to make an active corp. option b forget having ur own corp and just be a member somewhere else. option c having ur own corp all by urself cuz no one will follow a corp that dont have alot of active ppl which u cant have cuz u cant promote someone to help lead without risking everything. or option d promote ppl to lead and pray to which ever god u pray to that anyone of them wont screw u and ur corp over later.
most ppl that have asked for a change dont really care what it is they all just want an extra line of protection incase something goes bad.

one lead corp is bad bad idea if you need to change it just give us say a unified kick option which every other lead needs to do say in a time limit of 24hrs

No Paypal option?

fljim
No Paypal option?

Email [email protected]  if you aren't able to support via kickstarter and we can figure out a solution.

Wow is this all the discussion so far?
I'm surprised
Geo

Xariol

Thats a bad plan. Nothing like having one person with control over a corp with many peoples efforts put into it.
The dire setup can stay in dire.

You don't trust a main lead? That is more crazy than saying you can't kick a rogue lead. Every game allows rogue leads to be kicked but TIB. Oh wait... just email spellbook let them get involved when a rogue lead goes crazy. Yea that's a better system. Ask GOC, GNG, and other corps that are held hostage or spellbook had to step in...
Or just ask the corps that don't promote new leads because they are worried about spies and rogue leads. Yea that's a good system too.
Ozy, let your games run down... makes sense.