Item Theft & Destruction

Hardcore Items could be cool... Anyone can use them, but drop on death.

Personally I find steeling items useless currently, I'm ok with them having a 1% durability but you should be able to them heal them some how, or whats the point in stealing them! all I do currently is deconstruct it or given to a HC for there use.
I would suggest either just destroy them or steal them and allow them to heal. Would be really fun to chase someone round trying to steal their utility special (assuming their silly enough to fly with a low durability Utility item.
I do like the idea if your own items hit 0% they get unequipped but can be repaired.

I'm fine with the idea.

Merlin
Personally I find steeling items useless currently, I'm ok with them having a 1% durability but you should be able to them heal them some how, or whats the point in stealing them! all I do currently is deconstruct it or given to a HC for there use.
I would suggest either just destroy them or steal them and allow them to heal. Would be really fun to chase someone round trying to steal their utility special (assuming their silly enough to fly with a low durability Utility item.
I do like the idea if your own items hit 0% they get unequipped but can be repaired.

u answered ur own question. 1% items are great for hcs. the other use for em is trophies. i personally have 2 prec pulvs ive stolen from deebo and i used to give him shit for it all the time. plus i have alot of 1% items that i have used on my hcs to gain better reward rankings.

It definitely affects new players more than veteran players, but I've definitely seen a particular player lose ulti CPU's and drills before, and it's pretty funny lol.

Max 5% dura loss now, no excuse for whining, no more pussy new player talk. More deaths, now, this minute!