The Heteroclite King

I would like to see individuals be able to control a het king, its limited to allow only alliances or corporations to control them. Personally if I had a het king I would want to use it myself and not be forced to be apart of any group if i did not want to, and if i was in a corp the het king is who spent the 10,000 kp to make it.
This post has nothing to do with crafting this ship.

TSin
good ideas mith about taggin items. But Het King aint item. you basically asking us share accounts to let controll same ship . As it sounds good to have all leads able to fly that beast 24/7, i am against it. Its dangerous, Its illlegal, it leads to more problems.
The way to go over this, is that you sell that ship to your buddy with Trade option. or
Maybe it need to put market, but then there is risk that someone else is quicker to buy it.
Or is there reasons to make this ship as Bind on account ?

I'm not asking you to do anything, tsin. You're not in my corp. But when we make a het king in my corp, we will share it as it will require the effort of the entire corporation. If your corp leads asked you to help make a gigantic ship and then took off with it for another corp or sold it to a friend for bds to upgrade their own ships, how would you feel about that?
In the the expansion, ships are items. They can be traded, bought and sold. There is nothing illegal about sharing ships as there is nothing illegal about sharing gear. It comes with an assumption of risk I'd like to minimize.
Being able to tag an item with an owner is not a new concept. Property has Deeds, vehicles have titles, software has ownership keys. The idea exists in the real world in case our stuff gets stolen. I'd just like to see it come to TIB.
And quiz, Ozy has stated several times that the king point het kings will belong to the people who claim them, not a corp.

quizzinbuzz
I would like to see individuals be able to control a het king, its limited to allow only alliances or corporations to control them. Personally if I had a het king I would want to use it myself and not be forced to be apart of any group if i did not want to, and if i was in a corp the het king is who spent the 10,000 kp to make it.
This post has nothing to do with crafting this ship.

People that run successful corporations should have the option of having some form of sharing ability or tag on the ship if they so choose. If someone wants to keep it to themselves that is their choice but what's the problem with having their name or their corps name attached to the ship? Also, how do you think corps/individuals will get 10k king points?? Most successful corps will probably pool their king points together. It should be an option, what is the downside of this idea??

GMonk

People that run successful corporations should have the option of having some form of sharing ability or tag on the ship if they so choose. If someone wants to keep it to themselves that is their choice but what's the problem with having their name or their corps name attached to the ship? Also, how do you think corps/individuals will get 10k king points?? Most successful corps will probably pool their king points together. It should be an option, what is the downside of this idea??

That is a good idea. I like the option of doing that but not being forced to. idk about attaching a name to the ship unless its crowd sourced and make by donations from the corp, but im talking about one individual having that many kps, im sure there will be one or two who have gotten 10k kp already.

Just wanted to say, at the price of a small car these Het King ships better be absolutely freaking amazing.
Personally I think they should be exclusive to the kick starter and should not be available to craft. I do think perhaps there should be a way for those who have got nearly all the required king points to top-up somehow the last remaining bits (as I’m sure there isn’t a round multiple of 10k points in the game).
Also as these are going to be exceptionally rare, I think spellbook should bespoke them somehow (colours, names, vapour trails, whatever).

That's the kind of thinking that makes people say. Why the hell should i bother if I can't get the fancy ship.
I'd rather see other kinds of emperor class ships to choose from depending on your faction.

I agree with other classss of emperor class ships.
Also Limited Edition boxes can’t be made in game but everyone’s got one.
I want these to remain exceptionally rare - if they can be built in game they need to cost in excess of the circa 150k bd that they have cost folk so far.
If they don’t remain rare... it will weaken our existing ships and they will cease to be something in awe of. The point is everybody can’t have one.

They will be extremely difficult to craft, only one craft per Corporation (ever), and only with a Rank 20+ Planet deployed.
There will be other Emperor-Class ships eventually for each faction (Wyrd, Earth, Pirate, Precursor) but I won't have time to work on those until next year. Each could be crafted once (you won't have to pick).

Wait... a rank TWENTY PLUS planet???
Ughhhh I feel tf coming on

Ozymandias
only with a Rank 20+ Planet deployed.

Ozy..u better allow us to start working on that sooner lol...ty fr the effort.