Any interest in a TiB Unity multibox script?

I was working on this last night, and it's really just proof of concept right now, but I wanted to see what people thought about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFD8AeHzZBE
Right now there's not much to it, but I'm constantly thinking of new things to add. Currently, it opens TiB 6 times, removing the title bar and surrounding border, then lines it up in its appropriate spot. This isn't done with fixes values, either. The spaces each client goes to, as well as it's width/height, are dynamically determined by the working space of the monitor (that is, the resolution, not including the taskbar/toolbars).
Another reason why this is just proof of concept is because each game takes up about 35% CPU, and that's a lot of strain x 6 copies. We'll have to wait until the client develops further to see a drop in that (hopefully).
Thanks for looking this over, and any thoughts/suggestions would be nice. :)

Sooooo nice what kind of power drain are we looking at.
What program are you using to open TIBs? Im using Bluestacks that doesn't look like bluestacks

It's the official Unity client for Windows that they're working on, which can be found here: https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=2&scat=3&tid=356
On my PC it's about 35% CPU usage per instance of the game, which hopefully they'll find a way to lower as time goes on.
I'm writing the script in AutoHotKey, as it is very simple and perfect for this type of thing.

Don't know if you are talking about a tablet or the .exe for a PC..but you can already open the exe more than once on a PC..unless that changed.. And or I'm completely off

ricoocho

Don't know if you are talking about a tablet or the .exe for a PC..but you can already open the exe more than once on a PC..unless that changed.. And or I'm completely off

You can, but if you watch the video it shows what the script actually does when opening them all.

I'll bite.

35% per example means your cpu running at over 200% lol id make a suggestion that would be handy, to be able to select how many examples you wanna open and have them automatically scale to fit the screen, any kind of effort or innovation put in by anybody into this kind of thing deserves to be applauded as far as im concerned bro. One question, what kind of cpu are you running this on?

I'm on a i5, but I'm sure it has something to do with the way the Unity app was built as to why it's taking up so much CPU. I'm sure as development continues, that number will drop.
Also, I could let the user choose how many they want to open and do it that way, this was just a thrown together test for now.

Love it. +1

Cool, +1