Any interest in a TiB Unity multibox script?

I didn't know you could remove the title bar. How'd you do that?

Not sure if TIB worked on the Unity memory leak flaw, this could make that worst if it is still in.

FriedDuck

I didn't know you could remove the title bar. How'd you do that?

RedAlcatrazFish

Not sure if TIB worked on the Unity memory leak flaw, this could make that worst if it is still in.

Given the way it's eating up my resources when I have all 6 open, I'd say they haven't fixed it yet. xD
Currently I have the script set each one's priority to Low, because it helps with the CPU usage a tad bit, and doesn't have enough effect on the game to matter.

Looks great! I want to do something similar in Linux / Ubuntu.

Awesome, +1

I'll hopefully try to work on this more this weekend. It's going to be quite confusing to code since people want to be able to choose how many instances they want running (but I can't blame them).
Also, I can't wait until Alpha progresses so I can actually start using the script for some 6-boxing. :3

I do have a fully working script for 1 client. Now I wonder how you made them lineup that way. How's to command called?

Ty bkid

The project is pretty much done at this point. This is essentially the final look of it, unless someone brings up anything that needs to be changed. It probably won't be released until the full Unity client is released, so I can get some more testing in. http://oi58.tinypic.com/1zwspw.jpg

very nice work bud =D