Any interest in a TiB Unity multibox script?

Any update on this ? Wonderful idea

Definitely keep up the good work mate.

Hm, so it just opens x number of unity windows? That's probably quite nice especially since unity seems to forget my settings all the time. Now for multi box you need to be able to say that window 1 is your tech window. #2 is your 'copy' window so all other windows 3-x will copy anything I do in that window like shooting stuff ... You must be able to toggle 'copy' on and off for activities in star port for example or trading. I probably can come up with other things. Of course MB haters will QQ about such a nice script.

Olavious

Hm, so it just opens x number of unity windows? That's probably quite nice especially since unity seems to forget my settings all the time. Now for multi box you need to be able to say that window 1 is your tech window. #2 is your 'copy' window so all other windows 3-x will copy anything I do in that window like shooting stuff ... You must be able to toggle 'copy' on and off for activities in star port for example or trading. I probably can come up with other things. Of course MB haters will QQ about such a nice script.

It would be nice but...
The copy is walking a thin line from the EULA, major section: conduct, sub:A

A "copy window" leaves you badly nerfed because your acounts on same ip are shooting the same exact time, and the server notices it.. You get say 8 sec fire speed with 3 sec guns or something.

headstrike

Olavious

Of course MB haters will QQ about such a nice script.

QQ not about the boxers, about this kind of script.

Yup. Mb leaves your individual ships weaker... Scripting makes the whole fleet stronger (unison bfg shots)

Super bump! I'm not dead, and I'm back to possibly (finally) release a finished version of this script, if it's still wanted by anyone.
I was going to make a new topic instead of bumping this one, but I decided to bump so everyone could see what's already been said about it.
So...Soon™

+1.

I may not have explained this clearly in one of my previous posts, but this script does not, in any way, control ships. The only thing this script does is organize multiple windows on a single computer screen so it is easier to control multiple ships at one time, but that's it. It also removes window borders and everything to give you the maximum amount of screen size per game instance.
so again, I'm not trying to help people cheat. I'm just trying to help make people's lives just a little bit simpler. :)

BKid. I'm with you. Great idea.
Cheat scripting sucks, but this would make it so I could start mb ing in a fraction of the time it takes to manually open 6 and resize etc.
Anyone saying otherwise hasn't checked your original concept and is jumping on the back of other posts. Release this script and I will use liberally.
As a multiboxer, I hate the idea of a tech script, or auto firing etc and wouldn't use them
Cheers in advance, want this