The Tech Despoiler

http://www.TIB-X.com
We're just 15% away from funding The Infinite Black Expansion and are throwing in a huge gift for that final push!
All backers at 'The Flayer Tier' or higher ($80) will receive another powerful ship for free!

The Tech Despoiler is a kickstarter exclusive that will not be available anywhere else.
This is the only ship in the game with a natural Technician bonus, allowing it to remove Grapple or other harmful effects from friendly units. Despoiler Class is a "Large" ship that normally has no bonus, so your Tech Despoiler is unique!
Players can collect, trade, or sell these ships in The Expansion like equipment items. Additionally, the new Strike Group defense mechanics will accommodate your Tech Despoiler as the AI now takes advantage of Technician abilities.
From kickstarter updates at
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/967658980/the-infinite-black-expansion/posts/1945491

Love the medical decal

Ozy, on the last stream u said "ALL" ks backers would get the despo, now ur saying just $80 and up tier get it. Many of the below $80 tier were looking forward to receiving one bc of ur statement. Now the change. Many will not be happy. If u say something u should stick with it.

Galaxyhunter
Ozy, on the last stream u said "ALL" ks backers would get the despo, now ur saying just $80 and up tier get it. Many of the below $80 tier were looking forward to receiving one bc of ur statement. Now the change. Many will not be happy. If u say something u should stick with it.

warning!! comments subject to change without notification.
get over it!
don't want some donk doing a shitload of lvl 10 backs and being a dick with a fleet of anti grap alts

Galaxyhunter

It was actually a player's suggestion that we limit it to get people to increase their pledges.
The Expansion will never happen if it isn't funded, and nobody will get anything. The entire point of this is to fund the project. It shouldn't be upsetting or shocking. We're trying to generate more pledges.
We never promised this ship at any tier to anyone. It was literally just announced, and is a free bonus gift. Ignore it if it's not worth the investment.

Lol Xariol. Wonks wrecking the works. Good point

Don't drop the price. If folks are too cheap to step up they can try to buy one on the market afterward.

People complaining about free stuff added to the kickstarter smh

tbh i think this ship will become op and should be at a higher tier like the $150+ side.
note i only imvested $10 so this dont affect me in any way its just my opinion

I want tech despo..