first few days of my tib life

were do i start my first acct name was cagerage back then and my first corp was ued (united earth defence) which i worked my way upto lead evently i enjoyed trying to get just the right balence on the sliders for hull storage n weapon power colonist was a daily part of tib life miss the huge shuttle battles or just run what ya brung i still remember the joy of unlocking my flagship which at the time was the best ship only to get popped by a huge shuttle fleet on my maiden voyage lol

well my first day was crap couldnt figure out anything so i rage quit. 2 weeks later i read the tutorial and tried again and bam fell in love with the game. that day i joined a corp called pestilence. right after joining the lead offered to show me a planet so i said sure lets go. i followed him not knowing anything about tib. and to my surprise he did take me to a planet.... terra's planet ans there just happened to be some ships there that killed me instantly. yay my lead is a nub. 2 days later he made me lead. a week or 2 later i took everyone me and a vo lead recruited and trained and made the brotherhood and never looked back as bh thrived and pest died. i later bought pest corp and let it purge from the game.

Lol i loved the titan event for xp and cp last month i believe it was. Problem was everyone whined about people not using terms. Its like man ill fly whatever tf i want to fly just drive the damn fleet lol.

My first days planning i joined medzsters corp and he took me out in my battleship to try black farming out. Proceeded be hit by a huge murk stack and was like wut

One thing i dont want spellbook to change is the challage to survive and work together in tib. Yes at first the game is very challenging if new, but you learn how to play and adapt to the universe of tib.Get in active corp they will help you over time and dont make it a big deal if you die because you will eventually. I had my qq/rage quit times in tib but im still here.

I forgot my first day on tib

My first day was New Years Day 2013. I remember flying around in Gray on Blue Server for the first day ignoring every Corp Invite. On my 2nd day I decided to accept a request from a Corp in Murk Alliance to see what it was all about. By the end of that 2nd day someone geared me up in a battleship with a Rare Autocannon, Carb Hull, and Storage, and I was cruising black. I remember soloing some in black and not dying but I twice accidentally jumped into Rift and died horribly each time.