King Points

How much is 10,000 king points any idea on price? 1 king Point = ??

Thirteen pay units a piece. Only 64 cubits though.

There will be about 100,000 points in the economy (10 ships total). They won't be available ever again after the kickstarter.
Players will have to figure out what 1/10,000th of an extraordinarily rare and extremely powerful ship is worth.
I'm guessing 50,000 credits per point maybe?

Ozymandias
There will be about 100,000 points in the economy (10 ships total). They won't be available ever again after the kickstarter.
Players will have to figure out what 1/10,000th of an extraordinarily rare and extremely powerful ship is worth.

That's supposing you change credits. And Old tib credits don't transfer into new tib or they do so at some exchange rate that lowers their value.
At current regular tib credit levels i could see them being worth a lot more as people scramble to get them.

When i won my terminus years ago, it was only being given away as a gift and would also never be available except as a gift. It was also touted as the most powerful ship ever available in the game!
Hmmm...

King Points will be immediately trade-able next week with the key codes. Cannot be claimed until December in the expansion, however.
Should I make a King Point leaderboard? Or would you guys prefer it's private?

In that case I can see people paying a lot more that 50k regular tib credits. Or doing a big gear trade for a bulk amount.

Ozymandias
King Points will be immediately trade-able next week with the key codes. Cannot be claimed until December in the expansion, however.
Should I make a King Point leaderboard? Or would you guys prefer it's private?

I would say privite because how valuable king Points are .

Ozymandias

Hetro king ship can be built in the expansion gaia V planet and ship yard right?

From KS FAQ
- Alliances may deploy a special shipyard once they terraform their planet to Gaia V. This construction project will require significant resources, and produce a single Emperor Class ship.