Hunting in the Expansion

50 maps im sure won't be joining hunts wasting my time looking for kills/killtags. Scout need changing to locate ships easyer in the expansion? We have the show command make it free to use or stealth shown where its not broadcast in chat? In expansion show the number of players on each map by name? We have plenty of time to figure this out to keep hunt fleets in game because its just fun when a fleet comes and kills you or tries.

I get you're excited pathfinder but hold off on worrying about this sort of thing until beta testing starts.
We don't even know what a hunt stack will look like in tib-x yet. It could be a completely unfamiliar given new ship classes and specials etc...
Maybe a ship can equip a scout and then everyone in that stack of ships has scout ability. (This could be a good use for a retro ship, titan maybe. Radar bonus, equip a scout and it gives scout vision to everyone in stack)

Xariol
I get you're excited pathfinder but hold off on worrying about this sort of thing until beta testing starts.
We don't even know what a hunt stack will look like in tib-x yet. It could be a completely unfamiliar given new ship classes and specials etc...
Maybe a ship can equip a scout and then everyone in that stack of ships has scout ability. (This could be a good use for a retro ship, titan maybe. Radar bonus, equip a scout and it gives scout vision to everyone in stack)

Super excited!! :)

currently rj breaks follows will the jump gates do the same? or will all ships maintain thier follows

I believe it will broke follows too. I would also add limit to simultanous ship jumping throught it, wich making fleets running away harder. or chasing smaller stacks.
But will see what happen. Small animations could be flashed on the jump =) . not making hunt gangs too easy travelling and seek everyone =) cos all need to farm a LOT now .