Level transfer

I think when we transfer all these ships over we should only transfer one ship with our current level and the rest at lvl 1. Whatever ship you log into new client should keep the level. If we transfer 1000s of ships over with their current level, it's going to degrade the value of high level ships as well as their stature and exclusivity. Most people only use one ship per account now and the haters will be mad only because they want to get rich off of all the high level shuttles they plan on selling..... Protect the integrity of the lvl system. I say this owning every ship except the executioner so it's not like I'm not gonna lose out too.... But I'd rather lose potential creds and protect level integrity than sell a bunch of noobs lvl 300 flayers.
Commence with the hate
-0mega

apparently you already know more about tibx then everyone else.
let's speculate the hell out of what's going to happen and jump to conclusions about it!

I have this magical and rare ability... Its called listening

ships could have a shorter life. sure you might have a bunch of lvl 300 ships. then they die exploring a high lvl area a bunch of times and they are gone.

All that would do is ensure the people that mb now will have more higher lvl ships to fleet with from the start. The people that only use 1 account now, with multiple ships and gear sets, will have to choose which 1 to use.

Unless the ships that were purchased with bds, cp, rp or carriers transfer with current account lvl. All the free ships can start at lvl 1 or even lvl 30

GSXRsixer
All that would do is ensure the people that mb now will have more higher lvl ships to fleet with from the start. The people that only use 1 account now, with multiple ships and gear sets, will have to choose which 1 to use.

they put more time in, lots of areas for em to explore. good incentive to get people into the game and playing.

I think we will get all our experience and can distribute was the plan.

So peeps that have invested in setting up multiple ship sets on 1 account have to choose which they continue with, which they start from lvl 0 again, or split the xp and have a couple very low lvl ships? Not everyone in game is lvl 200-400, with tons if xp to move all around. Lol With sector caps and mb ship caps, there shouldn't be an issue with multiple ships at same lvl from 1 account. You won't see a 50 ship fleet of all alts.

one ship is not fair for everyone.
Ill still say you distribute your xp to ships what you want to move.so if you want more than carrier and termi u gotta put at least one level of exp to to other ships you want in. Those Free newbie ships has no real value to bring otherwise if u dont want them, but some of might have items for them ready .
( ozy might annoynce Titan weekend will regulary appear for example, so u might want that ship in garage)
ofc all ships you needed to buy is not cool to lose, many millions put on them. Simply give them one level xp to save them, rest u can put your main ship.
This way everyone can get all ships they want . If still not happy, might also multiply your current xp 2 to distribute if all agrees.
I dont either like where u get all ships at your max level, imho it wont represent reality when u mainly have used one ship to get there and also creates lot of high level ships to sell wich really only gives edge to those veterans who leveled high.