Spies

Hard subject. Inherent to the game.

Will there be any changes to affect spying? Positively or negatively? 2 main alliances per server can make spying easy. Meh spies, just asking.

no, there isnt. I was thinking to start spy account with mobile 4g, but... its takes too much time , lol . so if someone is spying, hes not playing effectively you will notice those sooner or later, then just give them 5mil so they can fool u and leave ;), nah, i meant give them nothing and kick. Theres rank recruit for all new players for reason.

I'm not sure what you'd like me to change.
Like identity verification? Facial recognition to log in? Take over their computer to stop them from communicating with someone else outside of the game? Block their phone calls and messages?
Why not just assume everything you're doing is being spied on, and then plan accordingly?

Ozymandias
Like identity verification? Facial recognition to log in? Take over their computer to stop them from communicating with someone else outside of the game? Block their phone calls and messages?
Why not just assume everything you're doing is being spied on, and then plan accordingly?

random urine samples

How about some code that will cause a battery overload for the user and deliver a small shock? That way corp and Alli leads could shock the suspect spy and see who will disconnects?

Ozymandias

Ozy in a troll mood i see lol love the smart ass comments tho xD

Retinal scans.