Remove Alliance and Add Faction

Xariol
Maybe have that be the pirate option. Where everyone is against you.

Already done. There is now an Outcast corporate faction that will come with significant bonuses, but you're everyone's enemy. Sort of Hardcore Mode for corps.

Questions then on being part of the NON PVP privateer group. If I wanted to just play on the non pvp map, will i be able to deploy my garrison there and will it be able to be rolled ? If it is free to deploy garrisons, I do not care about getting rolled as i could just deploy when i play. If I deploy on a no pvp map can you attack or defend on the garrison ? What about a shipyard on a no pvp map
( based on the assumption of a non pvp map in a previous post)

Ozymandias

Already done. There is now an Outcast corporate faction that will come with significant bonuses, but you're everyone's enemy. Sort of Hardcore Mode for corps.

nice
factions something like this then?
privateer(earth):want to be a no pvp farmer, merchant etc. don't need corp get earth built in stats
pirate: pvp enabled underdog. can craft shitty quality/no repair or low max dura pirate stuff. powerful but breaks easy. hijack ships and what not. get a pirate stronghold instead of a garisson.
wyrd:
het:

Ozymandias

Can the music for the Outcast folks just be "Hey Ya" on an infinite loop?

I think some of the deployable elements of the corp should vary in their "fluidity" referring to Ozy's comments earlier. Perhaps Outposts are easy to bust and are quite fluid... but planets are really hard to topple and there are greater rewards for doing so.

DESTRUXOR
Wyrd Faction, Het Faction Pirate Faction and Privateer Faction go consistent with the game and any possible lore the devs wish to drive with factions.

Apart from the three mains and one 'HC' I would add one more to be the default in all PvE environments.

I have a question? IF you merge everything into 3 factions and king ships reighn supreme and there will only be 10 king ships then that would turn the game into 10 major corpes. because Only ten corpes would have King ships. Would the other corpes be able to survive? and would it then be 5vrses 5 corpes pretty much?

I like the idea of factions and corps, but it sounds like we are eliminating alliances. I hope that's not true and we can maintain small alliances within the faction, but with limits to the number of corps and members. This would also keep game continuity for many things like rescue, chats, alliance perks, planet deployment etc.
If alliances are disappearing, then we definitly need to limit corp sizes, otherwise smaller corps from won't be able to survive within the faction. The biggest corp will bully everyone and dictate faction rules. Not fair to those of us from Gold, heck...we don't even have the opportunity to buy a carrier...even IF we have the funds.

All of the features currently in Alliances basically get merged into Corporations (planets, repairs, etc).
Additionally Corporations can now deploy multiple Garrisons, so they really act more like Alliances. You can "Quick Jump" to any corporate installation as well.
I'm happy with how development is going and I think you guys will be too. You'll get a chance to test and give feedback in the coming months.

That's pretty epic. I'm guessing we will be able to tag our other garrisons as corporate garrisons now?
Multiple alliance planet deployments too?