Beta version on TiBx

Where are we on beta version? Could anyone share any information about dates when we going to see it?
It will be great if you can show us some images or a live streaming of it.

Really excited to see something of what we are waiting from so long.

Dont wake the tweakers you are gonna cause a ruckus

I'm still working on converting the original server code and implementing new features.
It will probably support multi-ship control (aka "multi-boxing") by the time you guys get to test it, but that's going to take at least an extra month of work. I think it's worth the delay.
I wouldn't expect a playable client before November. A "full release" that includes converting existing TIB content probably won't happen until January 2018 at the earliest.
I'll try to keep everyone more up-to-date moving forward.

Ozymandias
I'm still working on converting the original server code and implementing new features.
It will probably support multi-ship control (aka "multi-boxing") by the time you guys get to test it, but that's going to take at least an extra month of work. I think it's worth the delay.
I wouldn't expect a playable client before November. A "full release" that includes converting existing TIB content probably won't happen until January 2018 at the earliest.

So your adding the multiboxxing support stretch goal? That's good news, me and lots of other people are looking forward to it being added. I know lots of people who play on phone and they can't multibox and if it gets added it will make a level playing field for everyone!

I was going to ask what Trilo was kinda indicating.
Is the ability to multi box that you speak of the one device multi box?

Deadpilot
Dont wake the tweakers you are gonna cause a ruckus

I don't think so

Ozymandias

Thanks ozy for your reply. Atlest we know now what we are waiting for... :)

DESTRUXOR
I was going to ask what Trilo was kinda indicating.
Is the ability to multi box that you speak of the one device multi box?

Not to get all xariol on you, but what else could he mean? We can already multibox on multiple devices.

Mithraeus

Not to get all xariol on you, but what else could he mean? We can already multibox on multiple devices.

I think dest is asking if we can login multiple ships on one device like what you can do in Dire rather than needing multiple devices or logins. One login that allows multiple ships.

Right Gmonk. Since you can already do it with multiple devices, the only change that would make sense is to add single client mutliboxing.