Beta version on TiBx

Mithraeus
Right Gmonk. Since you can already do it with multiple devices, the only change that would make sense is to add single client mutliboxing.

Ah yes, now I see your point on the earlier comment.

I cant wait for a beta...can only save so much before the hording overflows..really. any sooner beta testing i or we can help with would greatly be appreciated. I know some of us veterans would like to take it on a test run too see if any bugs us tibbers might find..tks....rusty shuttle. Meow

so its December end coming up and still ozy has not came up with any updates on beta....
Ozy where are you? please share some artworks, graphics, something.

Complaining is a great way to get people to do their best work quickly.

Hello Games produced that abomination No Man's Sky as a rush job after years of promises that were mostly unfulfilled, then released a useless patch a week later because the game was broken. I hope Spellbook take as long as they need to produce a quality finished product worthy as a replacement to TIB. Time, to me, is not an issue.

Soooo..rusty shuttle needs to know. TibX beta soon or ..
Do we get an emil sent too us for downloading said mythical tibX beta? Tks tc fs gl. And most of all have fun!!!!! Bowchicawowwow

Skip beta, go straight to finished product, we have waited this long, we will wait longer. You are doing great Ozymandias, we all love your work. Take your time, make it perfect.
With love,
Luke

Lol. Reading this thread in 2019 is making me laugh.