PVP abnormality

This morning I looked at the chat for a few minutes and there was another player complaining about PVP rules. He was level 16 and said he couldn't farm and explore without being attacked by groups of lvl 80 players.
I play several MMO games and I know no other game where a relatively new player can't do anything to protect himself against groups of lvl 80+ players. Usually there is a PVP mode, a PVP zone or a cap to make sure the battle is balanced.
This abnormality has several bad consequences :
- enthousiatic new players who want to play a lot are discouraged, because they are killed again and again until they stop playing. Even if they buy ultrarare items and a stealth they cannot be safe to explore and farm ;
- it's bad for leaders who cannot guide and protect their recruits correctly. I know 2 leaders who left grey server, for this reason and others ; but in the other servers the market is dry and there are few players ;
- it's bad for many experienced players. I know a lot who are just waiting at earth looking at the chat, and who go black only with a PVP group. This is due to the fact solo players can be attacked by a lot of ships together ;
- it makes many players sad. What is interesing in MMO PVP battles is the fact that there are good alliances and bad alliances, so players can have fun trying one and other, making strategies... With the current PVP rules, there is no good alliance and good guys. In every main alliance there are groups of 10+ hunters attacking newbies around earth, which is very depressing for players who think they are in a good and fair alliance ;
- there are many other problems and imbalances.

sadly you are true there is an inbalance, always has been... most likly always will be
it is frowned upon in MOST alliances and corps that people on border who are low lvls are to be avoided
but that being said when you hull is only 1600-2000 one false slip of the finger and i just crit hit you
so it is more about being smart where and how you farm, most people have the false assumption that the border is safer, they think they can run back to grey. well truth is it is the most dangerous spot on the map
so your corp should teach you to farm the outer rim of black, but when all said and done you will still get killed there as well,
if your not dying your not playing

Everything you've said is true, however many of the more powerful players are very sadistic. They are not necessarily the ones who may suffer for their votes on these matters as they often times don't need to farm.
Ozy is working on a game called Rings of Night its the way TIB should be, it has an opt in to PvP feature. It will be out in a few weeks I will be in playing it a lot and I think it could be the end to TIB unless some of these sadist and masochist realize there's other people than them in this game.

Yea, the last I checked if its Red its Dead, not overtly concerned who it is big or small its all about the Pew !

Been a problem since the very beggining tbh, bl the corp im in doesnt attack players around grey border or even farmers only go after high lvl in groups as a rule as thats the honourable way to conduct yourself but this isnt shared by most of the tib population, why theres so much crying and qq about rings of night by said people because it has pvp optional mode even thow theyll never play it. Said players roll in stacks of 15 or 25 ish and hunt solo farmers,newer players murk,zeequack,hs worst for it on grey atm. Why do they do this? The answer is most are bogus at pvp and 1v1 they aint got it in em to fight fair so they go after farmers mob handed or newer players then brag about how many kills they have even thow 99% are new players in damn shuttles its genuinly quite sad. Why hasnt it been fixed to protect said newer players? Unfortunatly when ever ozy tryed to balance or introduce new features these wink wink good players email spell book cry,b*tch and threaten them with law suits so they can keep there handicap because without it they would be garbage. The solution is simple ozy created *rings of night* to create an equal enviroment for all and add the features tib wouldnt embrace, so i agree with person who said it above rings of night is your best bet pal.
regards
travolski

sadist and masochist... Damn it's a phone game lmfao
Recently, killing these noobs in open black has been frowned upon. It's up to the players to fix this.

Yes. It shouldnt be frowned apon to kill people.... Correct this..

I'm a living example of this, and I know I'm not alone. This exact thing has almost guaranteed my move off of grey (and probably off of TIB, once RoN comes out).

Funny thing is that when the duches drive alot of the population to rings of night who is free to play or lower lvl, theyll 1q because they wont wana fight each other why they gank farmers its pathetic.
Regards
Travokski

Yep. I remember when I first started... Noobs were never killed and any ship that accidentally left gray was simply given a gentle warning and kindly turned back to the safe area. Same with farmers. Back then if a hunt stack stumbled upon a solo farmer, they would never think about doing the dishonorable thing and killing him...it wouldn't even be fair! That's the reason I kept playing, just the sheer friendliness of ships that weren't in my corp/alliance.
Wait, strike that...reverse it.
People have been border patrolling and ganking farmers since I started playing over a year ago...and I'm certain that they were doing it long before I knew TIB existed. Somehow or another the game continues to draw new people and retain a decent percentage of experienced players despite the fact that sometimes people have to experience emotions such as sadness and anger.
Despite how it may seem at times, nobody, with 1 or 2 notable exceptions, is out specifically looking to kill noobs. They are just in the way. There is no reward for killing a ship that isn't worth cp. What's the point? So stay in groups, and stay away from the most often hunted areas. You're going to die at some point, but playing smarter can keep the count manageable.