Are there any other rubiks cubists?

I was wondering how many rubiks cubists play this game. I myself average around 21 seconds on the normal 3x3 using full CFOP. If you can solve one what is your average and what method do you use?

i repaint the sides to match.... does that count?

More or less, I can solve it in a couple of minutes, but only because I memorized the six basic routines you need to know to solve it.
Also solved the 4x4x4, 5x5x5 and V-cubes 6/7. (V-cube 7 took me a week to solve)

I think my best has been around 57 seconds using a modified version of the beginner's method (the one in the book you get when you buy the official cube). I kept tweaking some steps here and there to better my time, but I think that's the lowest I can get until I switch to a better method.
Edit:
Holy crap I suck now, lol.
5) 01:16.10
4) 01:15.61
3) 01:25.48
2) 01:16.39
1) 01:17.54

I was able to get down to 45 seconds with the method in the booklet using a regular rubiks brand. Im quite certain you get to around 35 seconds using that method. The easiest way to improve would be to learn how to use your fingers to to turn instead of your whole hand. (look up "rubiks cube finger tricks tutorial" on youtube)
The second easiest way to improve would be to buy a better cube you can buy them of of amazon for like $6 (but there is a chance of getting a counterfeit) or go to thecubie.us and get one for around $15 (free and fast shipping) . i reccomend a dayan zanchi, which is what i currently use.

Numberphile has a great set of videos on the rubik's cube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tivvYl8ZRvA&feature=share&list=PLt5AfwLFPxWJNAdHv8TUCOmj7iKqyHZeg

My names Chris..I suffer from.'.I really mean to beat the cube but the cheat guides are too hard-itus' This is my guilty secret..please advise lol..PS I'm allegedly not dim..idk..Rubik is a bastard IMO lol..jk
I'll take a look at numberphile ken, ty..strangely the word number gives me hope lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIDM2ReXM1A This video has little buttons for all the of his 3x3 tutorials, the first video is an intro is will be a little boring, the second video will be on the cross which is the hardest part (it gets easier the farther you go, which isn't what you expect). This will probably require an epiphany but if you try making it for 15 minutes or so while getting help from the video it should start to become clear on how to achieve it. The video isn't working for me atm but my friend says it loads for him, idk what is going on with youtube lately but if it wont load check back every hour or so an eventually it will work