rams

some one explain why rams are not getting a nerf or removed from game...

they are entirly to op in the game they need a adjustment...5+ rams and you permently lock a account

no defence to them...how are you supposed to play against that?

and you wallets and ones with ulti rams have abused the use of them

purpose of rams was to help counter a carrier well now yall have turned it into a op item with no defence to it

a carrier can be instapoped...a ram permently locks...how is this even still existing in this game

is it spell book still bowing to wallets for money that is not needed?

is it spell book not giveing a care about there game?

or is it bc some one paying off spell book again to keep stuff in game to ruin the game?

all comments and QQ welcome by spellbook and players

If you are or have a tech, just press ej/cj..if you re not then just ej/cj wen locked..rams alone cannot kill you, need hooks too for rams to be efficient.
If you are a carrier with a tech, rams are useless against you. Rams are balanced for skip defending a garrison from carrier bust fleets, i dont see them getting changed until they are imbalanced and i dont see one.

Out of all the things you want nerfed you want rams nerfed???...thats the last thing we need changed.

Rams are easy to compensate for if the driver knows what he is doing.

you must be thinking of some other game.
tib is dead. there are no issues, move on. wait for tibx

oh yeah rams are not ballanced for pvp...flying 3 ships or even 2 ships against ram fleet of even 10 your fleet is basically perma locked...no it is not ballanced for what it is being used for...purpose yes for defending and for defence get away...not to go and ram pvp there is a major imbalance for pvp with them a single player can ram lock perment...before rams pvp was capable of playing 3vrs20 now its nearly impossible for a ram fleet of 20 against 10 to have no chance but run...so where is the pvp...one side dominate other has to bow down? i dont see that ballanced game is meant to be able to fight odds and rams take that away completly...one ram ruined the chance of killing muchless fleets of them...tell me where the imbalance is...

3 vs 20 was only viable in your imagination.

Thats what the EJ and CJ button are also for bris ...and what if there was 10 beams instead of rams?...your also perma stunned, Its how game works.

you have counters to beams its called a deflector...and for mythraeus...3 vrs 20 is possible you can go talk to DH about that used to do that all the time... i used to fight 10-20 not nessicarly i would kill but i could fight...i could respond and shoot back and move my fleet around...and as for ej/cj...why would you want to burn all them bds...when that shouldnt be needed...this is a pvp game we talking ballance? are we not? how is it possible to pvp if every time you get jumped you cant fight back...lets look at a quote of ozzy way back...this game is not meant for more then 20 per sector...that means you can fight and run againt 20 with out jumping out if your geared right...rams there is no counter no way out especially when your hit by multi top grade hooks and splash hooks...and then rams...and with enemy runing a seperate fleet ram locking you...how is that ballanced for pvp no counter no way to fight back? so instead of telling me what to do...tell me and explain to me how rams are ballanced for pvp when they are not purposed to be used the way they are...

brisinger1
you have counters to beams its called a deflector...and for mythraeus...3 vrs 20 is possible you can go talk to DH about that used to do that all the time... i used to fight 10-20 not nessicarly i would kill but i could fight...i could respond and shoot back and move my fleet around...and as for ej/cj...why would you want to burn all them bds...when that shouldnt be needed...this is a pvp game we talking ballance? are we not? how is it possible to pvp if every time you get jumped you cant fight back...lets look at a quote of ozzy way back...this game is not meant for more then 20 per sector...that means you can fight and run againt 20 with out jumping out if your geared right...rams there is no counter no way out especially when your hit by multi top grade hooks and splash hooks...and then rams...and with enemy runing a seperate fleet ram locking you...how is that ballanced for pvp no counter no way to fight back? so instead of telling me what to do...tell me and explain to me how rams are ballanced for pvp when they are not purposed to be used the way they are...

pull your head out your butt.
rams are the very least of tib's current problems.