TIB-X Map Contest #4 (closes on Monday October 30th)

Welcome to the FOURTH map contest! Please make sure you read the new Stipulations for each map! Maps that don't meet our required stipulations won't win anything!
Winners will receive at least 500 BDs and their maps will be featured in the expansion! ALL participants will get some BDs for their efforts, just as long as the maps follow the STIPULATIONS of each contest (and don't involve drawing genitalia).
Spellbook staff will pick the winners and runner-ups sometime after the contest has ended. The number of people participating in these events will determine the BD payouts and the number of Runner-ups. So, the more people participating, the bigger the prizes!
For INSTRUCTIONS on how to use the map tool, please reference the Instructions section in the previous contest's post: https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=2&scat=3&tid=5101&p=1
Our Fourth Map to build is #41, "Trin." This region follows the left edge of the map, and forms the outer-most edge of Precursor Space! You will not find any other race of alien NPCs here.
RULES AND STIPULATIONS:
1) One entry per person (this time)
2) This map will require an obvious Space Lane linking it to map 40 (from contest #3) and 43. This Space Lane should run West->Southeast. The Northeast Jump Gate can connect to the major Space Lane any way you want it to! [/b]
THIS IS THE MAP TEMPLATE FOR CONTEST #4! START HERE!
You can edit anything on this map except the Jump Gates! The existing paths can be changed!
https://www.spellbook.com/tibx/mapbuilder/?m=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAhAAAAAAAAAIAAAAASAJAAAAAAAkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOEAhAAAAOEAJAAGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOEAJAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOEAhAAOEABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&g=FABOKO----
Universe Map:

Here is my submission for map number 4. I wanted to build a map again that is pvp driven yet has an Intriciate value that can hold practical application and maintain the artistic display for the contest while being within the stipulations .
I call it "alien DNA". This map, Like my last, contains a control sectors. This means that if one faction controls any of the two sectors then they control the gates. In a universe of 50 + maps i feel its important to drive pvp on every map. I base this off the limited information we have with TIBX . Also, note that my map leaves room for escape if a ship wonders into this crossroad they will have many different sectors to manoeuvre around in to out run and dash for a gate .
Sigma .
http://www.spellbook.com/tibx/mapbuilder/?m=AEAEASARAFAEAUARAFAMASAfAVABAEGIKEAEAMIAGJHAAEGILGSHGFUEAEGIGIAMTEHAMIKAGIHGGILAAMNCGITGGIGIKAQAGEAQGFGEGEWEGETCTCGEGIGIGIJCAfAfAfAfAfAfAfAfAfAfAfHBGIIEMFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFZFVFGJGILGYBYBYBYBYBYBYBYBYBYBYBTHGIGIGIAQAHAUABAMAEACACAEAIAYGFGIGIGIGCIBGJAIGIWIAkAUGJAENCNCGIGIJGGGNCGIAETGGIHGGIIAGFGIGIGIGEAgAQGFIAIBGFIAGFUIARARIBGFGEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&g=FABOKO----

Sigmasgirl1
Here is my submission for map number 4. I wanted to build a map again that is pvp driven yet has an intrinsic value that can hold practical application and maintain the

Intriciate * ffs auto correct

Yep looks like North Venom Korea Griz Jung un :p