My qq

Right now I'm pretty upset.

Was HC'ing, and being pretty careful. Suddenly, all of my alts just kind of froze up. The HC, the tech, and my guns. After about 5 or 6 seconds, one of the guns unfreezes, and it's at earth. It's still unresponsive, all the rest of my alts still show the fleet HC'ing, with the elite reaper about half dead. Another couple seconds, the HC spawns randomly in black. Another second, two more guns arrive at earth. The remainder of my alts remained where they were during the several minutes it took to reboot my router, ping Google (200 to 285 ping times) and get reconnected to Spellbook.

Slippery Sam got almost a full sweep of my seven alts. Can't blame him - free CP, free gear, free, free, free everything.

God, I'm pissed right now. Of course there is nothing to be done about my HC gear. But, no matter, Spellbook has to admit that it truly sucks that someone can kill you while you are disconnected.

I really enjoy this game, but FFS, not everyone in the world lives in a city with gigabit fiber. Even if I admit that I take my chances with the HC, why do people get free shots at all the REST of my fleet? Spellbook can't tell when I'm disconnected?

Starting to wonder if I should look for some other way to pass my time.

You also take your chances when you multi-box. I am not sure why you are upset.
There is no free lunch in TIB. You were multi-boxing to gain an advantage in HC play. Why shouldn't you be subject to the downside of that choice?

there is no subjection to down side...servers the past few days have been dcd me on wifi that never dcd...even if i screw around with 10 or more online at a time...spellbook and this stupid new game(yes new game) not update...and talk of getting rid of 2d version...is rediculouse...but no there is a 20 second delay to loging off you ship stays there to counter the combat log people where doing...but dcd ships will stay on for minutes with no control...if spellbook wants to keep a game going they need to step up to the plate...rebalance things and make there servers work how they should even if it is a dcd...i have issues with ping outs where i can ping out simular to how you did and still play and not get loged off...have died several 100's of times due to that during pvp and being hunted....yes part of the game ik...but where is the quality for that i am using top grade wifi and having ping issues...some one needs to look at there stuff and look for issues...
ozy "games not working out needs to much work...make a new game is soulution"
not how it works dev...fix your problems dont run away

If you could escape PvP by disconnecting, what would stop someone from disconnecting to escape PvP?
The game does know when you disconnect. It won't log you out for 20 seconds because of the obvious exploits.
I've been playing online games since before there was an Internet. I understand the frustration, but these rules exist for a good reason. The alternative is basically invulnerability. I've never played a game with real-time PvP that allowed instant disconnects.

How about we take off cp gains upon the disconnected victim's death while we at it.
Oh, and if hc dcds and dies without waa it keeps its gear and lvl :)
Oh boy my lips are watery thinking about that
Back in the day gear durability loss used to be 10% pvp and pve. Use to have 1 hour ship lock outs upon death.
Ozy has done quite a bit to make the game easier and less harsh. The durability loss reduction and the removal of ship lockouts was pretty finger-lickin good. On top of the fact that we have been recieving greater than normal Events lately which I appreciate.
At this point, asking for instant disconnects is like a panhandler asking for a 5 dollar bill, gets handed one, then asks for a 20 dollar bill.

ToonLink
How about we take off cp gains upon the disconnected victim's death while we at it.
Oh, and if hc dcds and dies without waa it keeps its gear and lvl :)
Oh boy my lips are watery thinking about that
Back in the day gear durability loss used to be 10% pvp and pve. Use to have 1 hour ship lock outs upon death.
Ozy has done quite a bit to make the game easier and less harsh. The durability loss reduction and the removal of ship lockouts was pretty finger-lickin good. On top of the fact that we have been recieving greater than normal Events lately which I appreciate.
At this point, asking for instant disconnects is like a panhandler asking for a 5 dollar bill, gets handed one, then asks for a 20 dollar bill.

Mhmmm...I like it! But it can be abused... Need to find a way so people don't use this to cheat death if its put into the game

or oz could make Softcore ships where u wont get xp and u wont die ,the npcs only look like they die and u can dcd all u want without any lose ....o.0