Merge us already

Deadpilot
I speak as a long time gold player. I'm on everyday.
Please
MERGE US !!!!!!!

I jus want to bring this back up to remind the devs
PLEASE MERGE US TODAY !!!!!!

Why u all think unity is a such great place to be? Many players quitted unity too.

BUMP until we players heard any answer from mods/devs.

Hard to believe that there are still ppl around who just can't learn...
There was once a merge, and the only thing it did was to make a great deal of players to quit. It did not brought any progress to the game.
If you guys just wanna' kill the game, then go on, pray for one more merge.
If you guys wanna play a bit longer then what you should pray for is an early start of the 'new' game//extension.
...BTW as I recall it was said once that with the success of kickstarter project the old environment should be considered as 'finished'.

Maybe i am just reminiscing on old times, BUT when there were multiple servers with transfer as an option it seemed like players were happier. Sure there was forum chat saying server A is better than server B but people went were they wanted to play. Lots of players just want to farm / roid / do invasions and NOT pvp 24 /7. It seems like if anything Gold / Unity should get the transfer feature back. Maybe some long term players would log on more often, maybe...

I agree with Ihooman, there is no need for a merge this late in the game and with TibX on the horizon. I suggest being able to transfer for 100 bd would be just as effective. If you want to try Unity or move to Gold, just transfer. I think if helped a lot of us "explore" the game, before unity. Personally I'd rather see the Spellbook team focused on completing TibX than spending time sorting out a merge.

Merge is coming - announced today!
I have heard no details as to how it is going to play out. Hoping someone will post some info here soon... (Ozzy? Ozzy?) *nudge*
For one, I say it's a good thing, and a positive step towards getting things ready to merge into tibx down the road.

Why need to wait? Merge them TODAY Ozy

Server xfer was the best option. Not the merge

According to Ozy, a merge is simple and easy. Optional transfers are messy and tedious and will never be an option again.
Many gold players have wanted this merge since server participation is way down. Optional transfers would have been fine with most of us.