Merge us already

With the merge how does that work? If you have a ship on gold with boe gear and it merges over to unity then can you switch gear between ships or do you have to un bind them to do so? Thanks in advance.

Grimperseph
With the merge how does that work? If you have a ship on gold with boe gear and it merges over to unity then can you switch gear between ships or do you have to un bind them to do so? Thanks in advance.

I'd also go as far and say what about xp earned and credits saved?
I'd prefer to keep what i have earned on gold, but need to know either way so i can work out what is best after the merge.
Any thoughts Ozy or Mods?

To answer the ones that want transfers all the time. can i ask are you that dumb?
Ozy has said numerous times that he wont keep the old 'vanilla' Tib when Tibx comes so why on earth would you want to transfer for like 3 months knowing it will come to an end when tibx is released.
makes no sense and the game was killed off long time ago not because of merging load of rubbish. lots of people quit and come back take 'long reality breaks' and come back lots are returning now as it is.
anyways the merge is happening so no transfers nubs lol.

Samson. R u dumb? Merge is forcing everybody to move to unity. Xfer gives the choice to everybody play where want - unity or gold
And ozy ruined this game with openig server after server... so on and on. After that ,merge and merge..Thats what killed this game

What killed the game is idiots flying a fleet of 5 plus ships ganking new players who are forced out at level 15 that have bad gear and no chance, it's as simple as that. Player retention was lost only due to this, why would people stay and spend when what you spend will get taken from you asap.

jessredX
What killed the game is idiots flying a fleet of 5 plus ships ganking new players who are forced out at level 15 that have bad gear and no chance, it's as simple as that. Player retention was lost only due to this, why would people stay and spend when what you spend will get taken from you asap.

This is false as hell.
If it wasn't for people multi-boxing the game wouldn't be around. You think a game like this would managed to hold single ships logging in to do something at all hours of the day?
Pull head out of ass and realize that some multiboxers are dicks but without them this game wouldn't have lasted as long as it has.

I would argue that TIB is in fact not dead, killed nor ruined. I enjoy it and I welcome changes.
If you don't like it or don't enjoy playing it gtfo then

Many ppl play the game because of the social element evolving from the need to work together to accomplish things. Many buy bds to get better gear and be able to join fleets and play all the aspects of tib. Multiboxers doesn’t help with that at all and I don’t see why they see themselfs as the ones that financed the game.

Mihhuu
Many ppl play the game because of the social element evolving from the need to work together to accomplish things. Many buy bds to get better gear and be able to join fleets and play all the aspects of tib. Multiboxers doesn’t help with that at all and I don’t see why they see themselfs as the ones that financed the game.

didn't say they financed the game. remove all the alt ships from your alliance. see what you're left with.

When is the merge? As usual. No info from mods.ozy. nothing