TIB-X Map Contest Finalists

First of all, thank you all very much for your help with this. There were some outstanding maps submitted. Having to narrow-down each map to only one has been a challenge, as we typically had around 4-5 great maps each contest.

All runner-up maps have been put in our archive for future use (extended universe maps, instanced maps, etc). If we use those maps later, we'll give you prizes for them, too!

Below is the tentative list of Finalists. We're going to make another pass to make sure we're good, but I think this is it. Finalist prizes will be given out on Monday!

#1 MarqLong
#2 Internal
#3 DarthOdin
#4 Xariol
#5 Guss
#6 Xariol
#7 Guss
#8 Tulkus
#9 Guss
#10 MarqLong
#11 Guss
#12 Glimmung
#13 Grizellus
#14 Grizellus
#15 MarqLong
#16 Glimmung
#17 NecroMewMew
#18 CydKnight
#19 Tulkus
#20 CydKnight
#21 Guss

One thing i dont really understand most of those winners on list when i look at space galaxy map you made with some different sectors and then i did compare by putting maps on into of it for example linking jump gate beetween universe map 4 and 5 and maps u mods pick as winner to link those space maps just mess up whole universe.
and by putting first person aspect into newer player and for example flying into wyrd or hetroclite or pirate and all those maps have really different feel/type of template will make newer player think devloper has putted weak and low effort during making those maps i mean (clown work because all maps template into of one factions should share same kind of type template) . before really picking those winner maps you should really tweak those jump gates pathing and so. so maps will have better jumpgate links beetween different universe maps.

oh wow! and my #17 contest entry was the map i was most proud of making too! I was trying to make npc funnel into the centers of those squares but still make the squares not horrible to move around in. i wanted the npc in the centers because mew is a lazy cat and wants the npc to come to her, not the other way around. lol.
also if someone where to stay at the crossroads to be a D and kill people... they well get the maximized funnel treatment.. a dangerous crossing no matter what. hehe.

necromewmew
oh wow! and my #17 contest entry was the map i was most proud of making too! I was trying to make npc funnel into the centers of those squares but still make the squares not horrible to move around in. i wanted the npc in the centers because mew is a lazy cat and wants the npc to come to her, not the other way around. lol.
also if someone where to stay at the crossroads to be a D and kill people... they well get the maximized funnel treatment.. a dangerous crossing no matter what. hehe.

MEWWWWWWWWWWW

necromewmew

MEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just want to say that it was fun creating these maps. So ty Spellbook for the opportunity. Also, too bad I missed the last three mapcontests, as the only "friday the 12th" isn't until January next year:)

Yes, thank you for doing that. It was fun to get the creative juices flowing.