Bring Back Server Transfers!!!!

... Gold has finally died out and become largely boring. Us PvP-centric players there are bored to tears now, and many have quit or gone dormant while waiting for the TIB-X release which, according to Ozy as of last night, is now pushed back even further.
A few have suggested a merge between gold and unity, but of course you'll have a few career farmers not be willing to do that either.
So to appease the masses (and I use the term VERY loosely, since there might be a whole 20 warm bodies playing Gold at the moment), is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY that server transfers can be enabled again? That way those PvP players can migrate over to unity, and any PvE guys that wanna farm the sandbox can stay and farm away. Everybody wins.
Any kind of special cp event is totally wasted there now, and those of us stuck there really would appreciate a means of enjoying the game again.

I fully agree with you Xan. Id love to try out my ships on Unity but the way its going now i’m done with Gold. Its just too boring now to spend more time on it. Merge would be perfect, but I’ll settle for transfers as well.

No merge. Just server transfers will be ok.
But when tib X is coming out? Any news about it?

aragorn1
No merge. Just server transfers will be ok.
But when tib X is coming out? Any news about it?

Ozy was on for a bit last night and said he's planned to add a bunch of new content that wasn't outlined in any of the KS updates previously... So that most recent expected release of Jan/Feb has been pushed back even further now.

I agree also with transfers.Gold is quite boring.

Unless there is a valid reason only the Developers see, I would also be in favor of transfers for the reasons stated in the OP.

I fully support a flexible transfer (no merge) idea atm. Everyone getting bored on Gold not healthy for the Game, cause I see people quitting everyday.
Hope you can take a fast decision on this Ozy.
We count on you ;)
Thx in advance.

I support for gold players transferring to unity

Sounds good to me. More player on unity is always blessed
Great idea xanathos

Their population should be given the option to move to our server. It's better to keep these folk engaged and playing (and for Spellbook, that also means paying), rather than to quit the game entirely due to finding no action. And it would be cool to make some new friends too.