Bring Back Server Transfers!!!!

To be able to transfer would be a great thing.
Awesome idea Xanathos..

I support one way transfers with no credit cap. AH has been a little dry on unity, would be good for population and economy.

I support the idea of server transfers from Gold to Unity. If ships want to transfer from Unity to Gold, they have to be either: a) Created after the transfers open, or b) Be originally created on Gold.
The reasoning is to keep level 200 ships from coming over to Gold and breaking server when we have 5 players above level 200. (Unity has 260 or so, as of this post)

Churchill121
I support the idea of server transfers from Gold to Unity. If ships want to transfer from Unity to Gold, they have to be either: a) Created after the transfers open, or b) Be originally created on Gold.
The reasoning is to keep level 200 ships from coming over to Gold and breaking server when we have 5 players above level 200. (Unity has 260 or so, as of this post)

i think we should make only one sided transfer.
unity not allowed to transfer to gold but gold is onlyl allowed to transfer to unity.

The final word has Master Ozy. Where is he ? :)

It seems like a step backwards to write new code for server transfers when we will have a unified universe with TIB x soon. Wouldn’t y’all rather wait for something better than push that back to move sideways?

Mithraeus
It seems like a step backwards to write new code for server transfers when we will have a unified universe with TIB x soon. Wouldn’t y’all rather wait for something better than push that back to move sideways?

How soon though? Wasn't it originally supposed to be out by February? And then it changed. And then it got pushed back again. And I hear it will be even more late. I got bored waiting for it and there's not much to do in gold other than mind numbing farming. I haven't played since almost a month ago.

Mithraeus

Nooo, to be honest I think we would rather xfer regardless, than to spend the last of our days in this version of the game flying around an empty server. Just my two cents on the subject :)

I would love a option to transfer to unity. Gold is dead and that makes me sad.

Either do something to wake gold up or offer transfer . Plain and simple!!!