Bring Back Server Transfers!!!!

I think he can transfer the whole server with a simple command. Why not ask him to do that instead?

One way transfer would be fine.
However, merge would practically kill off the 'new' player base on Gold. To get new players was the very point to create Gold, right? Bring in new players, without the influence of the established players at already monster lvl.
If you guys wanna' bring up Gold by a level by the time of Extension, merge just the AH and let some equipment slip over.

I never really played gold much...but from the looks of it, it seems pretty low on population...and boring. If it was to get "New Players" in the game and still is, why would they wanna play on a boring server?...its only gonna get worse form here fellas if something isn't done.
I also support Gold merge/transfer to Unity.

History truly repeats itself...

Mithraeus
I think he can transfer the whole server with a simple command. Why not ask him to do that instead?

At this point, I'm all for that, too.
Likely, it would be WAY easier to just merge Gold over into Unity and far less time consuming.
As long as I can keep my unity-unlocked ships and my Gold gear, XP and elites (which, ironically, are more advanced than my unity setup), then I'm good with a merge.

Mithraeus

OZY WE WANT DIS

I am also open to a merge if TiB-X is still several months away.

+1 Xan!
I think the option should be there if you wish to transfer.

(+1) Optional, Gold ---> Unity Transfer.
I know you have a lot going on with TibX atm but when there is time, it may be worth looking into this Devs.

I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS SINCE 6 MONTHs AGO PLEASE MUUUURGEEEE !!!!!