Bring Back Server Transfers!!!!

As a player that has started on gold and played for hours and hours and had amazing times on gold, I've more of less moved to unity because gold is simply dead, an invy or rifty is run every few days but we all just are constantly bored and more and more are quitting as server goes on, I completely support this idea.

Bumping this thread until we get answer from mods or above.

KungLeon97
Bumping this thread until we get answer from mods or above.

Agreed!

No replies from Ozy so far huh?

Mythra said they will never do server transfers again. A merge is possible but needs to be talked about.

I think that the last few days' fvf activity has revitalized gold server. Is anyone still in a rush to merge?

MarqLong
I think that the last few days' fvf activity has revitalized gold server. Is anyone still in a rush to merge?

It really hasn't... That's been maybe 30-40 ships and even fewer warm bodies getting together.
It's been fun... But still nowhere near Gold at its peak. Lots have still elected to leave Gold and start over entirely on Unity, or pick up where they left off previously.
All of Gold server at this point would likely fit in one Unity corp easily with room left over.

Inclement weather in South has also contributed as many busineses have closed last few days since this part of the U.S. is not equipped or experienced driving in it. Any slight resurgence on Gold in recent days is very temporary in my humble opinion.