logging off to avoid death

So sometimes when i go hunting, i see a whole fleet and manage to get a kill or two but the rest of the ships in the fleet just log off,
Could we have like a longer log off time if the enemy is in pvp flagged map that has encounter their enemies by like 2-5 minutes, but only if there is a enemy in sector or nearby. prob don't make it happen to non pvp flagged ships though there's not much point since they wont die either way

This would also reduce, well make it harder for botters too, i have encountered a couple of botters in the game before, and they all log out at the exact same timing as their other ships. Those botters wouldn't even react, just auto logs off.

Could this be changed into tib? or tibX?

If we do that I’d like to see folks stay pvp flagged for an hour after a Kill so they can’t run to gray and get safe. It amounts to the same thing so I’m sure you’re on board, Bankai.

not really people can ej/cj or rj than log off and hope they are safe

idk why people are downvoting this post without telling reason i feel if you encounter enemy u have 1 min log out time intread of 30sec or less all he ask about a slight longer log out time to prevent people logging out to escape enemy.

Hey why are you all downvoting before doing that can you people please say why you dont agree.
downvoting this post means you peopkle are ok with logging out to escape death

I'm ok with people logging out to escape death. Like mithraeus said. If you remove or limit logging out to escape death. Also remove being able to hide in grey/blue to escape retaliation.

Using cj also escapes retaliation regardless.
Many certain online ''pvp'' games do the same where they restrict how to log off safely,
like either can only log out in pvp areas if there is no enemy in sight or faraway.
or have to wait certain time with no enemys in sight to instant log out.
''If'' the extra log out time were to happen this would literally affect like less than 3% of the players prob not even. i feel like you guys think this will heavily affect game play, when it will only affect those who log out on red players.
yes there are times when people disconnect, but Most of the time people login before their ship even fully logs out, either no reds were there.
But sometimes its just unlucky if those scenarios didn't happen and you end up dead, but hey everyone gets unlucky at some point.
Don't get why you guys emphasize something like its equivalent to removing being able to hide in blue/grey, when that affects everyone.

I feel like you just want it to get cheap kills and then hide in blue or grey.
if that's what you're going for then suck it up and deal with logouts. nothing stopping you from sitting there and waiting for them to log back in aside from its not as safe for you.

i actually would wait for them, if i knew they were gonna log in, besides around 95% of the time im still in blk after i get a kill. dont get why u guys gotta focus solely on what i do either.
also logging out is kinda cheap in itself
If you guys just don't like the idea that's cool too, but just don't say stupid stuff like ''nothing stopping you from sitting there and waiting for them to log in'' obviously everyone's not gonna wait around for nothing to happen...

Metalgirl camped me for an hour once when I logged as a noob. I managed to log back off with 300 hull or so and waited half a day before I logged back in.
Good times.
It’s no different that ej/cj/running to blue/Gray. The timer seems fine to me.