Make Planets Great Again!

Hello All, i just got back from a 2.5+ year break. and was thinking the other day how to make planets more dynamic with out making them to OP.

i think the first thing that would really be nice and not game breaking, make a deployed planet have a station. pretty simple request, would help us who live in the rift stock up on metals before venturing forth.

Second request, a little more earth shattering, the higher the level planet the greater the likely hood of the station spawning unc+ gear. just like a Alien Hunter where the chances is represented by a 0.0 to 2.0 (i think) chance of getting better loot.

Third Request, let us harvest the planet. make it like a asteroid that spits out minerals every so often, alliance members have put millions of dollars into researching the planet, so why not have it give back a little.

IGUY
Hello All, i just got back from a 2.5+ year break. and was thinking the other day how to make planets more dynamic with out making them to OP.
i think the first thing that would really be nice and not game breaking, make a deployed planet have a station. pretty simple request, would help us who live in the rift stock up on metals before venturing forth.
Second request, a little more earth shattering, the higher the level planet the greater the likely hood of the station spawning unc+ gear. just like a Alien Hunter where the chances is represented by a 0.0 to 2.0 (i think) chance of getting better loot.
Third Request, let us harvest the planet. make it like a asteroid that spits out minerals every so often, alliance members have put millions of dollars into researching the planet, so why not have it give back a little.

Maybe no one's told you theres a new tib game coming out called tibx and it's suppose to address everything .

I think Ozy has cancelled tib x....