Expansion Updates

Will you post some pics of the working server you have thus far? Folks would love to see it.
To clarify when you say nearish future can you put a date or a month on that?

So3
Will you post some pics of the working server you have thus far? Folks would love to see it.
To clarify when you say nearish future can you put a date or a month on that?

Almost all of the art is done, and all of the server code is done.
What remains is to put together the client front-end, which is the graphical thing you guys see. It's still being built, and there's nothing visually impressive to show while it's in the early stages.
I don't want to put a date on anything just yet. I've said dates in the past that came and went, and I don't want to keep doing that. I'd rather give a meaningful update and timetable when it's ready, instead of trying to rush an arbitrary date.
I know you guys are eager for more information and for something to play. Trust me, nobody wants this done more than I do!

Thank You Ozy and all Mods for everything u doin! Hope we all can enjoy tib-x anytime soon!

Btw i hv 1 question. My in-game lb aint updated. Is this just me or just the lb aint updaited after merge?

Last Update Friday, February 23, 2018 3:01 PM (EST)
Thats what my lb says

Looking forward to Tib-X please keep updating us on the latest.

If you have gave money for this expansion/new game tibx or what ever it is you have all rights to know where your money has gone and on what. Seems strange another part is doing this vr part, who funded them? Why couldn't they of funded tibx.

Ozymandias

The group working on the VR game is not associated with the Infinite Black development team. It's being published under Spellbook.

If you read this whole thread thread...
Anyway if you gave money on Kickstarter you gave it freely. You kinda lose all rights to it. Including what it is being used for.

Ozymandias

The group working on the VR game is not associated with the Infinite Black development team. It's being published under Spellbook.
I work on TIBX all day, ever day. It's coming along well, with a lot more features than originally planned.

What part of what Ozy said did u not understand?...
He said it isn't the Infinite black development team (SpellBook), and its probably a WHOLE different game company that's making it.