*BATTLE ROYALE* The combat to end all combat

Before TIBX is released I think everyone should do some sort of celebration. The old alliance's throw aside there differences and join up and coordinate something. Like a full fvf shuttle battle or a shuttle invy. Or a sector wide ceasefire and everyone tries to wipe every invy off the map (rift and black) Or every garry/cluster for the first time!!!! Full Invasion completion, and a fleet vs fleet shuttle battle would be a nice way to send oldschool TIB out. Top it off with full free fleet for all or FFFA across the map, through grey even, utter chaos to end it.
This is a milestone peoples :) let's celebrate
I'm pretty sure if enough players get behind it Ozy might throw a sweet related bonus in for us( like a 10x xp weekend, plenty of gear repair). Please spread this to everyone, leads/ officers/ members/ alli/ hell even gen and the motd lol

Its definitely possible...and definitely would be a whole lotta fun! Never seen all the invys/riftys on the map gone and everyone in 1 alliance...I agree with this and hope it happens!

Has tib even got enough players that still play to do this?

TheMightyL
Its definitely possible...and definitely would be a whole lotta fun! Never seen all the invys/riftys on the map gone and everyone in 1 alliance...I agree with this and hope it happens!

happened before.
it's actually kind of annoting waiting for a respawn. lol

What's up with y'all and your shuttle fetish...