It's Time For Another Small Ship Event

Way back on April 30, 2017 I suggested this:

Grizellus
While on the topic of special events...and I'm not sure if this is doable or not...but can we try a Special Event where only certain ships equipped get a bonus of some sort?

An example would be Frigate Fridays...where if you equip a Frigate, you get 3x cp for kills or 2x XP for riftys, etc. Frigate Fvf would be fun to see. Give ships that don't get used a reason to be equipped and geared. You might even get some auction house activity going again, etc.

Variety in the game doesn't exist much these days. Lets test our skills in different ships every so often. Rewarding folks for mixing things up a bit is needed.

We held a shuttle special olympics in my alliance last night...was a lot of fun. Naked shuttle race followed by a shuttle corp hit (which didn't go as expected, but was still fun) allowed old and new to participate and for them to win prizes. Plus, I had no idea a shuttle bust team could incite such anger in a few folks.

Anyways, just an idea for something different from the usual special events.

And the Titan Event was created. It was fun, different from the norm, received a lot of great feedback and gave smaller ships a reason to exist for a time.

The response from Ozy was:

Ozymandias
I'm open for other ideas on how we can reward different play styles similar to the Titan Event.

Can we do another small ship event? Even the Titan Event again would be a change of pace. How about a shuttle event? I enjoy seeing the ankle biter ships zooming around. I've run a lot of shuttle events for my alliances and they always are fun...getting the whole server in shuttles would be even more entertaining. The carrot to do so could be 3x xp/cp in invasions if equipped in a shuttle, built in ultimate alien hunter stats for a short period (loot bonus for shuttles), speed bonus making them 1.5 sec, etc. I'm sure others have great ideas, too. Any of the small ships could be used, honestly.

A year has almost passed since the Titan Event. Let's at least do a repeat of that!

I don't know. that was a pretty annoying event and given how long events last now i'd rather not.
Maybe do an event where the lower ships get a specific bonus that makes them useful. Instead of just making it so whoever gears up the most shitty titans and does invasions gets the most xp.
give wyrd invaders 100+ splash.
give shuttles built in skip drive or something.
give titan 85% grap resist. anything would be nice. give them a reason to be used all the time

Would love to see this happen again..and even Suggested this to Spellbook months ago..and didn't get there attention...hope it does this time Griz!

Don't be such a negative Nelly, Xariol. Pimp out a small ship. Have some fun!

My +1 for another small ships event.
Lets do as Xariol said, but for a short time. Lets go crazy! :)
But these r free beginner's ships at the first place, so giving them crazy permanent stats will make them OP.

I will ask.

Thanks, Amcilla!

Sweet! Thx Amcilla

Yes I loved this event. Busting garris in shuttles was the motts.

I missed the last mini ship event so would love to see and partake in a new one. If it happens someone give me a heads up.