veterans

quick question for the veterans, would it be a bad investment to spend some monies for bds at this time? should i wait for the tib-x to do its thing and then when bds stop fluctuating, try to invest or should i just get some bds right now and hope there isn't crazy new deals when tibx releases? just wanted to hear the thoughts from veterans of the game.

thanks for reading,
Semper Fi

I’ve bought plenty of bds since I started playing. You won’t lose anything by upgrading now, as all gear is supposed to transfer at “perfect” level info the expansion. At least that’s what I remember from the large number of threads and updates I read here and on Kickstarter.

thanks for the reply, i just didnt want to purchase bds to find out that its going to depreciate in a couple days. so are they comin up with new ships also?

Yes, new ships, new guns, new gear, new everything from what mods have said.

wow, so all new stuff but its still worth gettin the termi unlocks and carrier and stuff like that?? btw, your input is very much appreciated brother!

I would just say... wait for x2 bd sale.

Yes there will be new things too, but there is a lot of great gear already in the game.
And 2X bd sales are awesome.

The question you should be asking is, has the bd/credit exchange rate in game peaked, or will it go higher? When they're pushing 4+, buy with cash. Flip to credits, buy bd/credit when there's a double sale and they drop down toward 3k/1. And then buy bd with cash again during the double bd sale. Why? Because it's double bd, dimwit. It's an endless cycle of shame.

Lukin
The question you should be asking is, has the bd/credit exchange rate in game peaked, or will it go higher? When they're pushing 4+, buy with cash. Flip to credits, buy bd/credit when there's a double sale and they drop down toward 3k/1. And then buy bd with cash again during the double bd sale. Why? Because it's double bd, dimwit. It's an endless cycle of shame.

The mind of a Texan operates in convoluted intervals...