Limited Edition storages

Is there a way to get limited edition storages added to the list of items that can be exchanged for reward points? Or possibly to have an event to drop them?

tdawg
Is there a way to get limited edition storages added to the list of items that can be exchanged for reward points? Or possibly to have an event to drop them?

They're "limited edition" for a reason.

Haidric
They're "limited edition" for a reason.

Is there literally no way to get them now? Storages like x22(RxA), 118(W1B) and 114 (W1G?) are just too unique. The hit chance on x22, extra res on x18 and the only stun dura box in the game 114 are OP. I personally wouldn't trade that.
The limited version of some other storages are just so much better. Rx15-->PxB, R120-->H1A, Rx23-->RxB, 112-->P1A are the ones which come to mind and is a definite upgrade. AND I WANT ONE!

Steelix

Is there literally no way to get them now? Storages like x22(RxA), 118(W1B) and 114 (W1G?) are just too unique. The hit chance on x22, extra res on x18 and the only stun dura box in the game 114 are OP. I personally wouldn't trade that.
The limited version of some other storages are just so much better. Rx15-->PxB, R120-->H1A, Rx23-->RxB, 112-->P1A are the ones which come to mind and is a definite upgrade. AND I WANT ONE!

Limited Edition. It wouldn't make sense on a logical standpoint to be giving those away using RP or Skulls.
Now, an Event would maybe make sense but straight up making them RP/skullable just wouldn't work.
A rifty drop event with chances of limited edition drops for 4th of July maybe?